• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Let’s have a real chat about why extreme is necessary

Well if it's not self evident, we have some work to do. What's extreme? When have lesser measures even been considered. Throughout history, strong prevailed and wiped out the weak and that was it. Why is it different now?
I use the word extreme as an umbrella term in that everything under it are extreme but perhaps different levels of it. I do agree with you on your point actually, that the stong have always dominated and conquered the weak. It’s how it’s always happened throughout history and it’s happening again and it’s coming wether white people like it or not. Changes like this are never pretty and this isn’t any different

Well, the oppression that black people have faced have left a generational trauma that they suffer with. It's only extreme because we've waited so long. If our ancestors took responsibility for their crimes and surrendered their rights after American slaves gained theirs, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Sometimes, justice is seen by those on the outside to be extreme. I for one have a unique pride that my ancestors were so racist, because I get to be the hero.

Back