• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Is my brain being conditioned?

When I am alone I just can't stop compulsively consuming the content on here...

During intercourse I can't help but picture the BNWO:
My GF her back staring at me with a primal smile while a massive BBC impales her. The bull spewing his full balls into her young unprotected womb. Her fingers worshiping his cock and the wonderful seed unfortunate enough to escape her pussy. Her belly swelling with the product of blissful interracial sex. Then eventually sharing the same teachings of the BNWO with her ********.

Are these thoughts too extreme?

My GF her back staring at me with a primal smile while a massive BBC impales her. The bull spewing his full balls into her young unprotected womb. Her fingers worshiping his cock and the wonderful seed unfortunate enough to escape her pussy. Her belly swelling with the product of blissful interracial sex. Then eventually sharing the same teachings of the BNWO with her ********.

Not at all. You've unlocked your extinction switch. Most whites have it. If you were repulsed by BNWO content, you'd be a racist. True that some whites act racist even though they have an extinction switch because they have trouble accepting truth, but since you are here it sounds like you are ready to consider fully supporting the BNWO.

You love your gf. You want the best seed for her. Her Black offspring, which you should offer to support financially, will be raised in Black culture, so they'll know the BNWO.

Not at all just something you will come to accept eventually and share with your gf or partner

Back