• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Introducing Myself: M27, petite whiteboi from Finland

betafinn969

Closet CD from Finland
Hi there everyone!
Like I mentioned I am 27 year old, I'm short and skinny whiteboi from Finland. I have been a closet cd now for 7 months. (long story why I started dressing)
My girlfriend left me over a year ago, and I have been pussyfree since then, and becoming a cd, has just made it more difficult to approach girls. Recently found out about BNWO, and it felt wrong to read about those things and watching white girls with BBC, but it is arousing. But I understand it even though it makes me feels weird and like my masculine side doesn't want things to be true. But here I am, found this site and just wanted to join this community. Read about things and ideas, comments of other people here.
Don't want to give you my real name, and I have never given myself a femme name either. I'm a struggling closet cd, but done it a lot more lately and have started to feel more weak, submissive. Hope I'm welcomed here. PS: Only had girlfriends and never done anything with a man, but feel a bit nervous but intrigued and interested to talk to a real Black man.

betafinn204905930.jpg

@betafyou may be interested in the Sissified section of the Forum as well. You will find support and information to help you.

@betafyou may be interested in the Sissified section of the Forum as well. You will find support and information to help you.
Thanks, I have been looking around here for couple of hours today and reading things. And yes, that section caught my eye.

Back