• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Internet mystery

I'm currently trying to promote the BNWO on a mainstream chat site, but they've blocked me so I cannot access the site anymore, even using Tor.

Does anyone know how they do this?

This is the message I get:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Help would be great!

I'm currently trying to promote the BNWO on a mainstream chat site, but they've blocked me so I cannot access the site anymore, even using Tor.

"Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Help would be great!
Don't bother. Your IP is blocked. Try some place else.

If it is your IP that is blocked, reboot the router that connects you to the internet...most ISPs will assign a new IP address. Clear your browser history, cache cookies... all of that stuff. Then try TOR.

"Forbidden

Help would be great!
I think you have to have your own website with your own content. Can't have a host anymore due to woke censorship.

If it is your IP that is blocked, reboot the router that connects you to the internet...most ISPs will assign a new IP address. Clear your browser history, cache cookies... all of that stuff. Then try TOR.

Thanks, but my ISP does not appear to change after I reboot the router.

Back