• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Interesting effects of hormones from the environment

Hormones that influence our bodies are everywhere in our environment. In receipts, plastic bottles, food - the list is almost endless. Many scientific studies repeatedly prove the harmful effects of plasticizers and bisphenol on our health. In 2009, for example, more than 250,000 male babies were born female in Japan and the USA.

Men, especially in the western world, are getting smaller and thinner penises, their libido is decreasing, erections are getting weaker and sperm quality is getting worse. Men are developing ever more feminine bodies. They are gaining breasts, wider hips, a bigger bottom and have more fat in their upper arms and thighs, while at the same time their muscle mass is decreasing. Men are also displaying more feminine behavior and feelings.

Hormones that influence our bodies are everywhere in our environment. In receipts, plastic bottles, food - the list is almost endless. Many scientific studies repeatedly prove the harmful effects of plasticizers and bisphenol on our health. In 2009, for example, more than 250,000 male babies were born female in Japan and the USA.

Men, especially in the western world, are getting smaller and thinner penises, their libido is decreasing, erections are getting weaker and sperm quality is getting worse. Men are developing ever more feminine bodies. They are gaining breasts, wider hips, a bigger bottom and have more fat in their upper arms and thighs, while at the same time their muscle mass is decreasing. Men are also displaying more feminine behavior and feelings.
Please quote your source of the male babies being born female in Japan? I'm gonna challenge this one.

I found the article a year ago on an English website. But I also have something in German.

Link
Ok, I checked your source, and I am still going to hold fast. The source appears to be not a valid, credible source for news. It appears to be more of a blogspot that anything. I could probably create the same thing for about $50, and publish my own twisted versions of reality.

Show me something from JAMA or even the WHO, or some other credible organization, and I'll take it more seriously.

Back