• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I love the taste of Cum 💦

BlackmyWhtWife

Black Cock makes me Support the BNWO!
Married white men should be forced to submit on their knees. For the BNWO.
White men will serve as submissive slaves to the Black Race.
After the first Black Cock entered my mouth,
I was hooked by the flavor, the size and color of the masters powerful cock.
The taste of his cum was intoxicating. It made my holes desire him More and MORE.

After his first load, I swollowed him further the next time. He opened my throat up and made me feel so sexy. I desired his creamy cum. My lust was more powerful then ever. Hungry for his seed.

How many of you have had this experience??
What was your reaction the first time he came in you??

I live the BNWO everyday. I think about it daily. I show my dedication and love for our f@mily bull by occasionally pleasuring him with my mouth. I pleasure him when we are alone and my wife is at work. I REALLY love the sweet and bitter taste. I REALLY love the scent and texture of his testicles and spend a lot of time with my lips and face pressed against his scrotum.

This is a huge fear of mine, but the threat to my ego and the humility I would feel would likely be an arousal trigger.

I am so far removed from this type of thing though. I've never tasted cum... not even my own.

My fantasy would be to tease you about tasting some man's cum, only to have you seductively coerce me into a helpless situation and tasting it in your place. 😵‍💫😉

Black cum has a delicious salty-sweet taste to me. White cum is this weird bitterness. Hispanic cum is sorta' just meh.
YES!! Totally agree. There is a pleasant sweet and salty. 🥰 White guys are bitter, especially after beer drinking. 🤮

Back