• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I cuckolded the richest guy in the county. I aroused and pleasured his giant wife! The greatest experience of my life!

Sinead

Author!
Author
I am an author here on Darkwanderer. My stories are based on my personal experiences. I am using my life experiences in my stories. Please try not to judge me too much as this forum is supposed to be accepting and non-judgemental.
I am 59 year old skinny short 5ft2 tall freckled face thin lips green eyes redhaired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since I was 14 people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. Since childhood I have suffered taunts about being ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture.

I have a satin and silk fetish. It's something you get as a child, I don't know how. It's not a condition but it's also not a choice, so I have to live and die with it. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit. I randomly walk up to women dressed in silk or satin and start rubbing their back . I've also been known to do it to strangers too. I have the greatest trouble thinking rationally when i am around women dressed in shiny silk or satin. Also I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. All the women I gotten far with were not my physical type. I just did what a lot of other short skinny ugly dykes seem to do and adjust to what the market has to offer.One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to heterosexual tall curvy ultrafeminine women that I know are unavailable. For me the, taller a woman the better.

I love women in silky satin clothing. If I see a tall woman with big breasts wearing satin blouse on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman dressed in satin or silk outfit walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control.

I need to share this. I need to brag. This is my greatest achievement. I literally pleasured this arrogant rich BigWoman. I made a cuckold out of her entitled wealthy husband. I want to write everything that happened in details. This is going to be a long story.

About six months ago this extremely rich couple moved here in our county. The husband is a successful businessman. They moved here because is very near their son's boarding school. They bought a mansion. The wife lets call her BigWoman is this 44 year old fairly "robust" woman; she is not fat or anything like that, she is"big-boned". Big Woman is a sight to behold - a striking combination of extravagance and confidence. Big Woman is 5'11 tall and she has a very large breasts , side hips and big butt. They make her look huge. Yes, she is really big. I love her oversized hourglass figure.
Big Woman is very serious, arrogant, and stuck up. She comes from old money. She grew up rich. She is used to a lot of money and expensive things because of this.

About two months ago i attended ago this gathering/women in wine/event in this out of town wine lounge . I arrived there. Then i saw Big Woman.
Clad in a shimmering gold satin open cleavage blouse blouse buttoned at the top, emphasizing her ample bosom, BigWoman strutted through the wine lounge with an air of superiority. Her black satin pants clung to her curvaceous hips and accentuated her generous backside, drawing envious glances from most of the women there.

Perched atop high heels that clicked with each step, she exuded wealth and power. Her face was a canvas painted with layers of makeup, creating a mask of perfection that could not be ignored.

I was hypnotized and mesmerized by Big Woman's big tits. She was literally bralless under her blouse. My attention focussed on the arresting sight of her sizeable breasts. Her breasts are exactly the level of my face. I was surprised to see Big Woman there. Because she and her husband live this very sheltered life. This was opportunity not be missed , so i walked over to her.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you," i said," i didn't except to see you here"
"Oooh . I am not here for the party. My driver dropped me here. I attended this event, but i forgot my phone there. I hate driving so i send my driver to get my phone. It is an hour long drive. That is two hours driving back and forth. I decided to wait here with a glass of wine. It beats driving back and forth for two hours. ' Big Woman answered Hey, can you take a picture of me from the stairs, because you are too short?” she said to me.

Excitement fluttered in my chest, and without a second thought, I dashed up the stairs. My phone was in my hand, ready to capture her beauty and arrogance. I
I quickly snapped this picture of her

with my shitty phone. Untitled (5).jpeg

However, she chuckled lightly. “I meant with my phone,” she said, reaching out to me with her device in hand. Embarrassment flushed through me, but I took her phone without hesitation.

I snapped several photos of her, she literally grabbed her phone from my hand turned her back to me and started checking out the photos on her phone.

As i stood behind her
I swallowed nervously, as I spread my palms against her satin clad back, moving from her neck down to her waist, and then back up slowly. "I love your blouse. This satin material is so soft. mmmm " I commented.

She murmured , and I continued. I continued by spreading my hands more on her shoulders and back, and making a circular motion down her spine, down to her waist and back up again. I slowly massaged upwards and then traced my hands down her sides. I was enjoying the feel of her skin through the smooth satin material beneath my hands, and occasionally got the thrill of feeling her ass jiggle when my hands ran down her sides. I did this for a good 7/8 minutes .
I rubbed my hands back and forth, enjoying the simple movement, and the feel of my hands gliding over her back.

"i love your blouse. You are so elegant and over dressed. With your hair up. Your clothes are so shiny. You are so polished and shiny in this flashy satin clothes on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your pants. Just as a part of my hillbilly psychology I have a dumb question.

Why a with full make up on? You are dressed in satin head to toe, for Christ sake. These fancy clothes must be expensive. re you so overdressed, on high heels . " i commented while i rubbed her back with my both hands.

"I am always dressed up to the max

"I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater." Big Woman answered.

"You are huge. You are so overdressed and shiny. You are such a massive woman.This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are such a massive woman. " I said.

My hands kept rubbing Big Woman's back.

" I am aware that I am blessed with very large breasts, child bearing hips and big butt. " she responded.

" Don't worry big Woman. You carry your chubbiness very well. You have such a regal bearing. You are so elegant. " i reassured her " I am fascinated with your size and wealth . As you can see I am tiny and dirt poor. "

I moved my hands up and focused a little more on her upper back and shoulders , increasing the pressure slightly.

I was literally massaging Big Woman's shoulders a little more firmly, enjoying the feel of the satin material until she finished fixing the photos on her phone . I stopped rubbing her back and stepped back. Then this short skinny tiny 41 year old Korean chin length haircut ugly weird woman Jean (who is a known lesbian) walked up to us

"You are sooo tall, big and beautiful," she said to big Woman.

"She is," i agreed .

Jean grabbed big Woman's ass and said, "Big Woman you should take out an insurance policy on that ass," I greedily grabbed big Woman's other cheek.

"Can I spank it?" asked Jean, sounding tentative. Big Woman kinda nodded.

"You can spank it too," Jean said to me. I hit big Woman once. The smack sounded satisfying to my ears.

"Again!" Jean encouraged me. I hit big Woman several more times.
Big Woman turned around. Her enormous breasts were literally in front of our faces.
We started talking in the corner of wine lounge. Jean stood nearby but stayed out of the conversation, openly staring at big Woman's body as much as she could; drinking her up with his eyes.

Well, i got big Woman laughing, and as i was speaking to her i would take my index finger and poke her a bit. I first poked her on the shoulder a couple of times as we chatted , seeing that she didn't seem to mind it a bit, i continued to poked her again. My eyes lingered on the thrusting profile of her large braless tits . She was almost inviting to be accosted. I wanted to grope her so very bad; to latch my tongue onto her thick jutting nipples, oh my God!

Feeling emboldened, i then tapped her directly on her right breast saying, "That's a really pretty blouse you have on there big Woman" or, "Gee, I just love this smooth satin material. It so shiny." Tap, tap, tap went my fingertips.

Big Woman let her guard down even further as i continued to poke her directly on her tits 4 or 5 times without her shying away at all. My advances only made Big Woman relax a bit more and even giggle quite a bit and, of course, that encouraged me all the more.

Staring directly at her breasts and after a few more minutes of poking her soft tit flesh through the satin material, i knew i could take even more liberties, so i actually poked her with my index finger directly on her nipple. I got her turned on and wet . Big Woman didn't even try to stop me or back away.

After successfully poking both her nipples quite a bit i just couldn't resist it anymore, i grasped and pinched her nipples with my index finger and thumb . Boy did her nipples feel so thick and hard. God were her tits big and firm, i thought.
Encouraged by this, i took both of her nipples and pinched and rolled them between my fingertips as i steered her down the short hallway towards the restroom. We could be more private that way, i thought. I was having a blast grasping her and walking her around by her big excited nipples.
Most of the women who were mingling in the hotel lobby women were totally weirded out by our behaviour , but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening. Some of the women were watching with disgusted looks on their faces.

I'd squeeze her breasts firmly and then pinch her nipples again. I was surprised she didn't yelp from having her nipples twisted and pulled so damn hard.

The small Korean Jean wanted to get in on the action too. So she followed us to the restroom. In the restroom in front of the mirror while i kept holding on to big Woman's left nipple, Jean slid her hand between us and began rubbing and flicking her right nipple. Big Woman was melting in our hands and wasn't even paying attention to the fact that we were molesting her.

At this point we knew we could do anything we wanted with. We squeezed and lavished her breasts without stopping in front of the mirror. I reached down to feel her wet juicy pudding by slipping my hand up her cameltoe . I flicked her excited big clitty through her pants and panties and she even started to actually have a mini orgasm.

We both took turns between squeezing big Woman's big tits and flicking, and rubbing, and pinching her nipples through her satin blouse. Big Woman gasped in a series of small orgasms .

Big Woman continued to moan This was more than she could take, and her pussy began to flow like a woman in heat, the big woman in heat that she was. Her crotch was wet.

I asked her, "You like it when I pinch your nipple don't you?" She responded with a really long slow sexy moan. But then this woman walked in , me and Jean both removed our hands from Big Woman and walked out of the restroom. We left her there in front of the mirror.

About 5 minutes later big Woman walked out of the restroom.
I approached her and pinched her big ass through her satin pants between my thumb and forefinger. I liked the feel of her ass and i wanted to promenade with her

Big Woman rolled her hips a bit to make her tits bounce as much as possible. I was proud of the hot sexy giantess walking alongside me and holding my arm. I was feeling really frisky and in a real exhibitionist kind of mood.

I was totally excited to have such a colossal hot stuck up arrogant giantess along my side. She had such a nicely rounded big ass . You never see that combination on a woman when they also have big firm tits like hers. Wow, she was one in a million, that's for sure!

It didn't take but a couple of minutes before the owner of the wine lounge Betty approached us. She was a pretty average looking short skinny mousy blonde 39 year old soft butch lesbian woman, about 5'4" and with a football jersey on. She wasn't really one of those overconfident lesbians, in fact, she was a fairly shy girl. It was just that at one glance of big Woman's tremendous body, she couldn't hold herself back. Big woman was a walking wet dream, the one Betty probably had the night before in fact. She had every single feature she ever craved in a woman. Especially her big pointy nipples. Especially those, wow!!!

Betty quickly approached her and asked her about her wealth. Her voice was slightly trembling as she had never been so close to such a ravishing giant beauty as big Woman, one that was dressed in satin clothes head to toe. Not in her whole life.

Betty openly gawked at big Woman's tits. She had to remind herself it was not ok to just reach out and grab one but she sure as heck was just openly gawking at big Woman's big juicy hooters.

Gathering her wits, Betty was smart enough to start making some small talk. She wanted to linger and stare at big Woman as much as she possibly could. She was literally drinking up the site of her

So, big Woman too made some small talk and told Betty about her husband how he loved football. I tried to make a joke just to see if i could make big Woman's tits jiggle that much more. On my second attempt, sure enough, she laughed and her tits went into a mind-numbing wiggle and jiggle. Betty was totally captivated.

And then, alas, we started walking again. "Here, I'll show you the porch " Betty said. It was nice walking alongside big Woman. Heck, how often does one get to walk next to a tall, massive, curvy rich , classy, ultrafeminine woman who's is clad in satin hed to toe as she was. Her tits just knocked me and Betty out the way they were bouncing with every step.

We walked outside on the porch , some of the women were mingling outside.

Well, Betty sensed that this was her chance and she just HAD to do something. Her body was trembling I

So, at one point she got up the nerve and placed her palm right onto big Woman's right breast and told her, "These are just so beautiful I simply had to touch them. You don't mind, do you?" While saying this she got a full handful of big Woman's breast and could feel her erect nipple poking at her palm. She was in heaven!

Big Woman just looked at her and loudly said "Wow. Whats going on? Short , skinny, weird women gravitate towards me like fruit flies on a banana AND THEY ALL WANT TO TOUCH. I just feel like a deer in headlights. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before . Probably because of my size and my bitch resting face."So, big Woman let Betty squeeze her and even pinch her nipple.

Well, Betty tried to be subtle about it, but her hands were groping and squeezing Big Woman like crazy. But then, Betty realized that most of the women were watching from the inside through the glass and dropped her hands. Before turning around, she had to adjust herself in her pants. Fuck was she wet!

I reached up and gently, I squeezed and played with big Woman's soft mounds. "I need to motorboat them," i urged. I put my face between her breasts and motorboated them. She smelled great. I told her so. Then Big Woman walked over to the edge of the porch and sat on this chair .
I walked over to her and put my hands on her shoulders from behind.
"Sorry big Woman, didn't mean to startle you," i said as i lightly massaged her shoulders.
"Oh, it's okay. I guess " she replied.

With my fingers digging into her shoulders, my thumbs worked against the knots of tension just below her neck.
"You feel wonderful, Big Woman." I massaged her shoulders a while longe. There was no one in front of us so my hands slipped forward and down from her shoulders and i was massaging her tits through her satin blouse. "I love that you don't wear a bra," i told her. "You look so amazing. And you feel even better.
I love this satin blouse. You are soo tall and big and soft. "

Once again, i was only fondling her through her clothes.
"Okay," she started, almost sounding calm from the way my hands were making her feel weak. "This isn't a good way to be touching me.
I am a married heterosexual woman"

"
My fingers were digging carefully but insistently into the firm flesh of her sensitive orbs.
"I can stop if you really want me to," i said. "But I really don't want to. I can't help it.
My aunt Megan says we can't help who we fall in love with."

"But i am married and heterosexual . ," Big Woman sighed, powerless to resist my steady massage of her bulbous tits.

"So what big Woman, I mean I'm in love with you. I want you. As a woman. You are bisexual"

"Oh god, I identify as straight as I think bisexual implies I'm interested in sex with another woman, and I'm not. !" Big Woman hissed emphatically,

"If you don't want that kind of love from me you can always just push my hands off you. I'll never try to touch you like this again. You could've done it earlier in the restroom , too. But you didn't. I know you want me too, big Woman."

When she didn't make a move to shove my hands away from her tits, i pushed them inside her blouse and slipped them down over the bare flesh of her warm tits. I clutched her flesh firmly, squeezing and kneading her, searching for her throbbing nipples with my fingers.

"Ohhh, so wrong," she sighed, leaning back as far as she could. The direct touch of my small hands set her skin on fire. "Oh god, this is so wrong."

I rolled and squeezed her rigid nipples, forcing a hot rush of nectar into her slit. Without thinking twice about it, she pushed a hand into satin pants and started rubbing her dew-trickling pussy. She knew i could see every movement of her hand under her pants, but she didn't care. She wanted me to see how desperate i made her. I went on massaging her tits and stimulating her nipples while she worked her pussy with her fingers, finally pushing a pair into her hole and fucking herself until the voltage within her lush body built up to the point of exploding. Her back arched against the chair and her hips jerked uncontrollably against the hot, fast pump of her fingers.

Big Woman came until she was breathless. Her hand was still stuck in her pants another minute or two before she finally pulled it free and i pulled my hands out from her blouse. The afterglow of her climax was the only thing that kept her from freaking out over the shame she was feeling.

"Still think it's wrong, Big Woman?" i asked, my hands back on her shoulders.

"I My husband is extremely jealous of any kind of attention I get. My husband even doesn't allow me to talk to other guys. But I love my husband more than anything in the world. I've always had big boobs and butt. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the "lucky ones" that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before i met you . Probably because of my social status. my size and my bitch resting face. I apparently intimidated a lot of people which discouraged harassment. I am not attracted to women. Emotionally and physically women just didn’t do it for me. I can only imagine myself in a commitment with my husband. You can grope me through clothes all you want . I don't mind. Any small skinny woman can grope me. Honestly I don't care if its the ugliest woman in the world copping a feel, I'm just out here enjoying my body and hoping they enjoy it too. I am not sexually attracted to you but I don't have a problem with it. I identify as straight as I think bisexual implies I'm interested in sex with another woman, and I'm not. But I realized that i don't mind other women touching my boobs and butt. So you can grope me all you want, but that is it " big Woman thoroughly answered.

"Hmmm, sure. I guess that's why you just fingered yourself," i replied. I grabbed a chair and sat behind her.
I started massaging her neck and shoulders. My mouth was close to her ear, so close I could smell the fragrance of her hair.

"Do you like that? I whispered.

"No. I am straight." She answered softly.

I kissed her cheek, then another below her ear and then her neck.

"What is wrong with me?" She asked timidly as she tilted her head to allow for more kisses.

It was a stupid question so I gave her a stupid answer. "You are aroused. You need to fuck."

"What!" She exclaimed light heartedly as she spun around, facing me with my hands still on her shoulders.

I pulled Big Woman forward and kissed her on the lips. She started struggling immediately, but eased a bit when I moved my kisses to her neck and then continued downward until my face was buried in her large tits.

I continued caressing her tits with my hands. I placed an arm around her, holding her firmly as I went back to kissing her lips while using my other hand to squeeze her breast. I kissed her putting my hand inside her blouse. I found her nipple and caressed it, squeezed her huge tit then went back to her nipple again.

"No." She said in a hushed tone. "They might see."

Whether she was genuinely worried about getting caught or just trying to use it to get me off of her I'm not sure. She got up. And walked inside. I was dripping wet. So i stayed in the chair and i masturbated. Then i got up. I saw big Woman through the glass. She was standing there in the middle of the lounge.
when suddenly Jean's pair of hands appeared on her hips and a head emerged under her left armpit. The small Korean Jean seemed to have pressed herself up against Big Woman from behind . A big smile spread across Jean's face as she ground herself against her. Jean's hands slipped up from Big Woman,s hips, sliding casually across her full breasts and giving them an eager squeeze. Big Woman turned around.

Jean's hands once again moved over Big Woman's giant voluptuous body. My eyes went wide as i watched Jean's hands move to Big Woman's succulent ass and give it a squeeze through her tight fitting black satin pants. . Jean was kneading the big firm cheeks of big Woman's ass, thoroughly groping her for all she was worth.

Suddenly they broke apart. This other woman yanked Jean away from Big Woman . She walked outside on the porch.
" My driver called me . I am going home. Finally" she told me.

"You are a great woman ," i said, I wrapped my arms around her giant body, she didn't hug me back. It felt like hugging a large cushion.
I placed my face at the front of her huge tits and pushed it gently into one then the other, feeling those soft, cushiony pillows . When I felt her nipples get hard through her blouse I placed the tip of my nose at her nipple and flick back and forth. She squealed lightly, but I knew she loved it. The reality was that she was having fun sexually with an short skinny ugly old lesbian . I wondered what was going on in her mind at that point. Did she feel guilt about fooling around with small ugly women? I could never tell. Other than an obvious horniness, I couldn't tell what the hell was going on inside of her.

Her driver this short chubby woman in her late 40's caught my head against her boss's tits. I didn't see her drive in, but heard her laugh loudly and say something to her boss. Apparently, big Woman's driver thought the sight of my face buried in her giant boss's boobs was very funny. This surprised me because she was her employee.

"Ah, you like that ? "the driver asked teasingly.

I turned my head and looked at the driver. She had a huge grin on her face. I released big Woman from the hug and stepped back. Big Woman nodded slightly, embarrassed that it was so obvious. She got into her car and they left. I walked inside, i went to the restroom and masturbated again.

Go down to the bottom of your story, after logging in so you have access, hit edit and go down the page hitting delete on all that blank space between paragraphs. Also you have a couple of long paragraphs that are best cut into two or three.. Just gotta know where to make the cut based on what's happening in the paragraph. Looks like you typed this on your own PC and when you cut and pasted it here it messed up your story. Happens to me too sometimes.

Back