• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I can't keep denying this, I wanna give in, I wanna be broken by the BNWO

I want black men to take advantage of me, mean men, bullies, assholes, immoral guys who just see me as an object, I want them to do everything to me, I wanna be drugged, groomed, indoctrinized into the bnwo, manipulated, taken advantage of, blackmailed, pimped out, broken, dumbed down, cucked, bimbofied, forced feminized and objectified, I just want that, its a desire I have, a bad desire I can recognize that but god it feels so good whenever I give in, the thought, the feeling of being broken to my core, my mind, my body, my soul, that means that when those men are done with me I'll no longer be the same, I'll be a completely obedient faggot sissy slut, with nothing but bbc in the brain, no worries and no fear, I think thats why this is so enticing, the idea that if I let men release all their stress, lust and frustration on me, if I give up my limits, get high, bask in the humiliation, suck cocks, fuck cocks, get cummed on, spit on, pissed on, gang banged, passed around, if I do all that my reward is an easy and fulfilling life, living in constant pleasure, no need to use my brain, no need to do anything but submit, I think that's also why I like the idea of bambi sleep or just being a bimbo with cock for brains in general, if I give in, make that pledge and be turned into mens little plaything, life can be easy, all that just by being a sissy

I want to give up. I know I like this, that I like it here. I want to have a leash on me and my masculinity to be locked away. I wish I could give in, switch my brain off and let men take control of me, and use me, Its easier than thinking for myself ♠️

I want black men to take advantage of me, mean men, bullies, assholes, immoral guys who just see me as an object, I want them to do everything to me, I wanna be drugged, groomed, indoctrinized into the bnwo, manipulated, taken advantage of, blackmailed, pimped out, broken, dumbed down, cucked, bimbofied, forced feminized and objectified, I just want that, its a desire I have, a bad desire I can recognize that but god it feels so good whenever I give in, the thought, the feeling of being broken to my core, my mind, my body, my soul, that means that when those men are done with me I'll no longer be the same, I'll be a completely obedient faggot sissy slut, with nothing but bbc in the brain, no worries and no fear, I think thats why this is so enticing, the idea that if I let men release all their stress, lust and frustration on me, if I give up my limits, get high, bask in the humiliation, suck cocks, fuck cocks, get cummed on, spit on, pissed on, gang banged, passed around, if I do all that my reward is an easy and fulfilling life, living in constant pleasure, no need to use my brain, no need to do anything but submit, I think that's also why I like the idea of bambi sleep or just being a bimbo with cock for brains in general, if I give in, make that pledge and be turned into mens little plaything, life can be easy, all that just by being a sissy

I want to give up. I know I like this, that I like it here. I want to have a leash on me and my masculinity to be locked away. I wish I could give in, switch my brain off and let men take control of me, and use me, Its easier than thinking for myself ♠️
This is the most beautiful thing I’ve heard as this is for me, I need to be used, abused and be completely broken by our superiors, it is something I’ve wanted all my life ♠️♠️♠️

I've had similar fantasies before, of being a totally effeminate fairy, leashed and owned by a Black Master, dressed up like such a flaming faggot showing how weak white 'bois' are before the power of real men everyone knowing how eager I must be to drop to my knees or on all fours to serve and worship their thick cocks

Back