• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How to deal with Jealousy in a cuckold

I think that if he feels comfortable and secure towards his wife. Then maybe it will be easier.
Maybe this lifestyle isn’t for him. Unfortunately this goes both ways.

I do have to admit that when I walked in on.my wife at the unit party I had a FLOOD or emotions ranging from hatred to feeling sick to lashing out to walking away and crying. It is a cycle that some go through. After all that happened and her and I talked we worked it out. Yes there was give and take but a loving marriage is the foundation. It's been many many yrs that we are in the lifestyle and would not change anything.

I do have to admit that when I walked in on.my wife at the unit party I had a FLOOD or emotions ranging from hatred to feeling sick to lashing out to walking away and crying. It is a cycle that some go through. After all that happened and her and I talked we worked it out. Yes there was give and take but a loving marriage is the foundation. It's been many many yrs that we are in the lifestyle and would not change anything.
Oo my that is nice I'm still dealing with so many jealousy from cucky husband he can be such butt

Everyone is different. I would have no issue if my my wife wanted to be with another guy, but I'm no cuck. I would simply help her pack her things, give her a kiss on the cheek, wish her well and lead her out the front door to go live with him.

Everyone is different. I would have no issue if my my wife wanted to be with another guy, but I'm no cuck. I would simply help her pack her things, give her a kiss on the cheek, wish her well and lead her out the front door to go live with him.
Oo no we have seperated before over this but not divorced so

Not to sound selfish, but it's about me, not my wife. I don't ever want to be cuckolded. My wife can stay loyal me, or she can get divorced and go be with someone else. I'm perfectly fine with either scenario.

We had marriage counselor once the first time we seperated it was okay I guess but I feel like he was side with my husband on every thing

You should be able to choose what you want... your husband should base his options on your choices... your choice is arguably more important and more worthy, in my opinion.

I have never had any issues with jelousy. Once we began i already knew that she deserved alot more and i love for her yo experience better things. She has gone long enough being unsatisfied with me.

Back