• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How nice to have our Own little space x

I will start by saying I was sissified by my owner some 6 years ago, and placed in perm Chastity in 2019. After my caging, I was trained to provide pleasure to Alpha Males only. I now have 5 Black Gods who use me regularly.
Its wonderful to have somewhere here to chat to other sissies. xx
What a perfect life being in service to your Black Gods as warm wet holes for them to use when they are not breeding all of the white women

I am so happy we have this place to discuss how we feel. I love the idea of a black man taking me and lifting my dress, ******** me to his lecherous gaze, or his friends. A black man has the right to cum in me, and do his best to make this sissy pregnant!
So wild. Make us do pregnancy tests and take morning after pills

I am so happy we have this place to discuss how we feel. I love the idea of a black man taking me and lifting my dress, ******** me to his lecherous gaze, or his friends. A black man has the right to cum in me, and do his best to make this sissy pregnant!
It seems that we have very similar aspirations Nikki but mine are as yet unrealised,

I will start by saying I was sissified by my owner some 6 years ago, and placed in perm Chastity in 2019. After my caging, I was trained to provide pleasure to Alpha Males only. I now have 5 Black Gods who use me regularly.
I'm not sure if I qualify as a sissy... I've only ever been with 3 men and have only done oral for their pleasure... I am enchanted with the idea of giving myself totally to a Black King and being made to serve at his command and pleasure.

So are you and your owner in a relationship and these other guys are just part of the sex-life?

So are you and your owner in a relationship and these other guys are just part of the sex-life?
I think it would be presumptuous of me to say I am in a "relationship" with My Owner. The relationship is one of Master and Sissy. The other Black Gods are his friends who I am permitted to provide pleasure to when my Owner loans me out. "blush"

I think it would be presumptuous of me to say I am in a "relationship" with My Owner. The relationship is one of Master and Sissy. The other Black Gods are his friends who I am permitted to provide pleasure to when my Owner loans me out. "blush"
Thank you for explaining

Back