• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

High-Quality MNWO Erotica and Discussion~

Heya there!
Fed-up white woman who just wants to think about carrying the babies of a faraway Sultan~?
Sore, guilt-filled Right-Winger who hates the direction your country is going? : p
People who are knowledgeable about history and religion and would enjoy discussing well-built scenarios connected to it?

DM me! I am a super knowledgeable European with several years of writing experience, who really enjoys meeting friendly people into similar fantasies and settings as me.
I am into: historical settings, such as the Islamic conquests, or fictional ones involving the domination of angels by demons, for example. BNWO/MNWO stuff... modern or medieval-esque settings... interracial breeding, breastfeeding, and cucking. Public nudity and clothing control - including the design of elaborate, lewd outfits for women in a MNWO setting ~ - and worldbuilding in general. Blasphemy against female religious figures...
Bellydancing, and sweeter SFW stuff are also fun!

I am open to chatting on Discord as well, I already have some writings I can share if you're interested, too. Message me to step into the Orient~1716478246681.png1716478277238.png

Back