• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Help with finding story

Hello all,
a long back I read two nice stories on cuckolding I want to read them again
can anyone here help me find it?

Story 1
scenario goes like follows dont remember much of it but few keywords & overview I going to mention
wife is having affair with her office boss who is blacked & husband is aware of this what I remember is they goes on company retreat or to some resort where
all those wives from wife's office are having lovemaking sessions with their co-workers & their husbands are watching so keyword 'other husband' also wife's husband also watching & he is getting used to watch them something like voyeur style & story is written from husbands point of view.

Story 2
husband & wife or couple ( bf/gf ) goes on yacht trip which was running by black guys
where girl is excited to have sex but her guy is not that much there is also mentioned of his small penis.
There's also mention of girls mother (mother in law of her guy ) who is also with them on yacht who helps him getting cucked with bbc rest of the story I dont remember now

let me know if anyone has read it or seen it I am searching these stories for more than 3 months now
Thanks.

Back