• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Help with captions/edits (looking for inspiration)

Inappropriate Content
Hey everyone!
I really love making captions and edits for the BNWO. However I'm never really satisfied with the results and don't know what I want to make. So I came here to ask for inspiration from others. I'd like to make things from your request. I dont really have any limits so please ask anything you'd like. Here are some of the things I've made:1f7aac46a1a3e8b000f8d9241dbdfd09.jpeg.png404000896_1009473730346065_405576318651693732_n.png

I'm thinking about a woman, feeding her blck offspring, and m astu rbating the same time, even squirting, due to her hat e against being whte and whtes and realizing her own work to avoid whte future.

I White here what i see some days ago

Saturday night during a beach party I witnessed an incredible thing....
There was a gorgeous black girl.... 175cm tall more or less
Very high heels...
Tight jeans (a perfect body)
A white top that squeezed two incredible boobs and left her belly *******... with abs to cum on....
She was in the company of a white friend of hers, also very beautiful but less so.
At one point two loudmouths started bothering her .
At first they moved away.
But the two followed them and continued.
At one point the unbelievable happened: the black girl evidently had had enough....
She first nudged the nearest one. The guy then approached threateningly ... one, one slap at temple level ... and went down like an empty sack
The second one caught off guard got a handful in the chest that I think took his breath away. An unbelievable slap turned out his light too....
They had to carry them away, and after 40 minutes they were still on a bench figuring out what had happened....

I opened a thread for this experience if can help you

Back