• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Hello

Hello, all Black Lords and Ladies, and although they, like me, are lesser, other Whites on here. I feel that before I say anything else, I should share who I am. I am a 21-year-old Scottish woman called Ethel, who, as you can see, is into BBC. I have a Black Lord, so I am not looking for one on here. Anyway, I also wish to share how I ended up here.

When I was younger, I was a racist. My mother and father had taught me that non-Europeans are lesser than Europeans. Sadly, I believed them, thinking they knew better. That being said, I would play with myself a lot at the thought of being owned by a Black man. About the time I turned 19, I was making my way home from my (at the time) boyfriend's house and chose to go a way I had not gone before.

Then, I ended up in the "rough" bit of town. As I was walking, my soon-to-be Lord saw me while he was looking out of one of the windows at the fore of his house. He came out and called me a bitch, before running after me. At first, I strove to run away, but quickly tired. My Lord brought me to his house, and took off my shirt, skirt and underwear, before fucking me harder than my last boyfriend ever did or could. He quickly unloaded his seed deeply into my cunt. He put me on my knees and made me swear an oath to him that I would be his bitch. For anyone wondering, he is 32, Dinka, called Mohammed and his sword of blackness is 23cm. We have children together, but that is all he wishes for me to say.

By the time it was over, I knew what I would do after I got home. Later, I broke up with my former boyfriend and told him I am now owned by a Black man, but still wish to have him in my life to show him this. Since then, I have done so. My Black Lord finds it fun fucking me while that "man" is made to watch. Like with everything else in my life, my Lord has a say in this. He said I may be here, but not send anything besides words like this. To the Black Lords here, I hope to make you hard and unleash your seed through my words.

Back