• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

For people asking for a powerful BNWO audio (when sleeping)

I've seen similar posts here, but most replies contain video files with little if not any words spoken.
Others have so much beats and music in it that you cannot make out most of the words the narrator is speaking.

As I see it, when people are asking for something they could listen to when they are sleeping, they mean it literally.
They are not asking for some video brainwash stuff, they are asking for an audio file with a crystal clear voice that they can listen to and understand it, a crystal clear voice that their subconsciousness can listen to and understand it while their bodies are asleep.

The crystal clear voice is the one thing that makes these audio files so powerful.

I just uploaded a few examples, you can check them out on my Media page.
I don't remember where I got them, but what makes them different is that the voice in them is crystal clear, no binaural nonsense and music that makes it difficult to make it out what the narrator is saying.

It's fine stuff for listening to when you hit the sack. You can easily fall asleep to it and listen to it all night.

And there's a very big chance that these audio loops might trigger an actual dream during your sleep.

If you are aware of similar ones, share them here and spread the word.

Thoughts?

I've seen similar posts here, but most replies contain video files with little if not any words spoken.
Others have so much beats and music in it that you cannot make out most of the words the narrator is speaking.

As I see it, when people are asking for something they could listen to when they are sleeping, they mean it literally.
They are not asking for some video brainwash stuff, they are asking for an audio file with a crystal clear voice that they can listen to and understand it, a crystal clear voice that their subconsciousness can listen to and understand it while their bodies are asleep.

The crystal clear voice is the one thing that makes these audio files so powerful.

I just uploaded a few examples, you can check them out on my Media page.
I don't remember where I got them, but what makes them different is that the voice in them is crystal clear, no binaural nonsense and music that makes it difficult to make it out what the narrator is saying.

It's fine stuff for listening to when you hit the sack. You can easily fall asleep to it and listen to it all night.

And there's a very big chance that these audio loops might trigger an actual dream during your sleep.

If you are aware of similar ones, share them here and spread the word.

Thoughts?
I would love to fall asleep at this but I can't access your Media... :(

Back