• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Flingster Whiteboi Inferiority Display

First of all, I used to LOVE doing this on OMEGLE for basically as many years as I can remember… but nowadays I just use flingster which is like ok I guess, but OMEGLE was more fun.

But I just love to go on FLINGSTER for hours on end and be submissive to the mean men of the Internet. I KNOWWWW that BBC is superior OF COURSE… but sometimes I filter off USA because I’m so so so tired of loser Iowa whiteboi dick on my screen. I don’t keep on any white-majority country (with exceptions being Russians who are immediately mean, and some some some Germans who are like the Russians lol), but I show how small my little white clitty is… I show how tiny my little tummy and my skinny little frame is. They usually laugh at the loser American whiteboi, and I LOVE showing men allllll over the world how pathetic white Americans truly are. White American’s project masculinity worldwide, oppressing the globe and being tyrannical behind the shield of the USA… but most of us in this country are really just frail skinny pasty submissive wimps with little shrimps… so I like to show the world.

I’ve honestly learned about so so so many different country’s and cultures and cocks, it’s been kinda cool. Of course I don’t always share a language with them, but I know the international sign for “show me your asshole” now, which is cool… and I’ve learned how to follow directions with only hand motions and grunts. They usually just want me to show my little white thing, spread my ass, and show some face… and they say the MEANEST things to get me to do it.

If I have my gf’s 8 inch BBC dildo that I got her but she says “is too big” so she doesn’t use… if I have it, I sometimes suck it on FLINGSTER for hours to whoever will give me good directions and tips. I’ve learned SO MUCH TECHNIQUE honestly from these dildo suck streams because all these men tell me exactly how they like their big dicks sucked, and how they like to see a whireboi like me suck a big dick.

So, I love it. I love it so much. I’m usually smooth as a baby when I do it, and I have the time of my life. Does anyone else do this?!?!? Am I alone in this? Lol, try it!!!

Back