• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Fertility rates for older men

eligible_cuck

Cuckwit; rhymes with fuckwit
Author
An article in The Conversation peaked my interest. And it doesn't matter what colour your skin tone is.

Up till now, like most people, I thought that men could still father babies right into their 90's. Without risk of complications. Well I thought without risk of complication for the future baby. Surely the male may have erection problems, or even a heart attack for the exertion, but I thought the baby would be fine.

Not so it appears. The risk of health problems for the baby also rises noticeably once the man is over 45 or 50.

In fact now I remember that 89 year old billionaire who had a child with his ~ 25(?) year old nurse, well the baby had some Downs syndrome. And it too died not long after the *** and legal tussles.

Anyway, less of my rambling, read the article for the research facts if interested. I know it's relevant to me because I'm over 60, and still single.

Back