• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Fair Warning is Hereby Being Issued... (All Members Should Probably Read This One)

Suzi

A White Wife Enthralled with Black Men
Staff Member
Author
I would like all users of this website to be aware and forewarned. This is not a threat, but a promise...

If I see/hear/come across or are told of another media post, a Forum post, or a story that contains descriptions, jokes, fetishism, or fantasy of taking a live infant or child, regardless of race, of/and/or being or relating to digging a hole in the ground and then burying them alive, your account and IP address will be INSTANTLY and PERMENANTLY BANNED. WE DO NOT HARM CHILDREN. PERIOD. THIS IS NOT UP FOR NEGOTIATION OR DEBATE!

Some subjects are too taboo, and this is one of them. This would be a FAFO moment on this one, people. Don't test me.

Yes, I am angry as I post this. Deal with it.

If you have a question on this, PM me.

Suzi

I would like all users of this website to be aware and forewarned. This is not a threat, but a promise...

If I see/hear/come across or are told of another media post, a Forum post, or a story that contains descriptions, jokes, fetishism, or fantasy of taking a live infant or child, regardless of race, of/and/or being or relating to digging a hole in the ground and then burying them alive, your account and IP address will be INSTANTLY and PERMENANTLY BANNED. WE DO NOT HARM CHILDREN. PERIOD. THIS IS NOT UP FOR NEGOTIATION OR DEBATE!

Some subjects are too taboo, and this is one of them. This would be a FAFO moment on this one, people. Don't test me.

Suzi
Thank you.

I agree... anyone and I mean anyone who posts crap like this should be banned and will be banned.....there are some lines that should never ever be crossed...I hope and pray Suzi finds these pieces of human waste

Suzi
I don't think that would be enough. In these cases ; along with the exisiting punitive measures you mentioned, it is imperative that those IP addresses and information are handed over to the authorities.

Perhaps many criminal stories and novels, crime movies, thrillers, horror books and movies need to be forbidden, also the Classics of de Sade, Homer, Apollinaire, Petronius Arbiter, and the daily news more censored.
Or are all such descriptions of harming all right, if it only doesn't have to do with sex? (Although, the classics did!)

Perhaps many criminal stories and novels, crime movies, thrillers, horror books and movies need to be forbidden, also the Classics of de Sade, Homer, Apollinaire, Petronius Arbiter, and the daily news more censored.
Or are all such descriptions of harming all right, if it only doesn't have to do with sex? (Although, the classics did!)

No offense, but this comparison is completely off the mark.

There is a big difference between the material Suzi is talking about and the works of de Sade and the other Classics.

Back