• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Duplicate Posts and You

Suzi

A White Wife Enthralled with Black Men
Staff Member
Author
Hi , Everyone-

Just a heads-up about a problem we are now seeing.

We are starting to see duplicate posts across different groups. So the same post might be in General Discussion and also in BNWO, for example.

For the sake of server space, user clarity, and focus, we are eliminating these duplicate posts. I am picking the newest one and deleting it. I will also advise you of the deletion and the duplication. I get it, people make mistakes. But.....

Don't do it again, please. I have now come across three people who are re-posting what I have deleted due to duplication. So I am again deleting the duplicates, only now they got a warning. Don't do it again, or suffer the consequences.

Those of you who have messaged me or seen me in action know I try to be fair and help you when I can. Until you make me angry. Like posting about babies buried alive. Yeah, that one still irks me to no end. Then I am not interested in being fair, and I will use every power I have to put an end to it. Even if it means banning you.

So please, mind your posts...

Suzi

Hi , Everyone-

Just a heads-up about a problem we are now seeing.

We are starting to see duplicate posts across different groups. So the same post might be in General Discussion and also in BNWO, for example.

For the sake of server space, user clarity, and focus, we are eliminating these duplicate posts. I am picking the newest one and deleting it. I will also advise you of the deletion and the duplication. I get it, people make mistakes. But.....

Don't do it again, please. I have now come across three people who are re-posting what I have deleted due to duplication. So I am again deleting the duplicates, only now they got a warning. Don't do it again, or suffer the consequences.

Those of you who have messaged me or seen me in action know I try to be fair and help you when I can. Until you make me angry. Like posting about babies buried alive. Yeah, that one still irks me to no end. Then I am not interested in being fair, and I will use every power I have to put an end to it. Even if it means banning you.

So please, mind your posts...

Suzi
From tech experience... you might see 2 duplicate posts but someone might be reposting because the one you delete may have been the only one they could see?

That's just a guess... but something to think about? 😬

From tech experience... you might see 2 duplicate posts but someone might be reposting because the one you delete may have been the only one they could see?

That's just a guess... but something to think about? 😬
When they are on different sections of the website, that is not a glitch...

As in the media files, can a post be tagged for multiple groups without being posted to different groups? It would also help when searching.
Gw3n
The tags allow for searching using our search function. That allows the media to be found from where ever the user is, regardless. But media hasn't been the problem, it is individuals starting identical threads in different sections of the Forum.

Back