• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

BLKPower

Black supremacist
You know, I just really wanna take a moment to really appreciate and make a couple of things clear on how rare this is, and the reality of the current state of being a black man in America from my perspective.

First things first let’s just make this clear the majority of black men do not have access to high-quality caliber, white woman… This is not only do to societal values cultures and different traditions. This is also due to systematic barriers that are designed to prevent such interaction between the two.

And even when a few do… Most black men tend to get the bottom of the barrel, white women that white dudes don’t want if we’re gonna be completely honest, because alot of white women understand that What the white man will not tolerate a lot of black men will settle for.

This is not saying that this always the case and all but this is a very much significant amount. It is much more rare to see a high caliber, white woman with an overweight, black dude than it is to see a 7.5 black dude or 6.5 black dude with an overweight, white woman.

And I’m not here to just stake shoots on , white woman I do believe in the concept, known as a sort of meeting, but I just think it is become painfully clear that black men get far below average compared to similar counterparts of different races. but this kind of speaks to a bigger issue, is the majority of black men are looked at as a dumping ground for below, average and low caliber woman. This is reinforced via society, cultural values, media perspectives, etc, etc, so for me, I really want to be the exception I want to be a high caliber, black man that does not play in to that expectation…

curious on all of your thoughts and input.

Back