• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Dear women(married to afro men/baby mama's) what do you love most about living with your African ******

Europawillbeblack

thewannabeafricanwoman
More and more white women every year are ditching their white heritage completely... The most successfully by marrying em. Here in the South it's very common and preferable for women to date/marry black men hence having to be part of the black culture. But up north it's still all bout sex, even ladies with black children are not fully africanized since she's not part of an African ******. So ladies who have shed some light for these women

More and more white women every year are ditching their white heritage completely... The most successfully by marrying em. Here in the South it's very common and preferable for women to date/marry black men hence having to be part of the black culture. But up north it's still all bout sex, even ladies with black children are not fully africanized since she's not part of an African ******. So ladies who have shed some light for these women
A white women in her natural habitat (the new African woman)

images.jpg

It’s a long story of how and when I went black exclusive but I’m one of these women who divorced my cheating husband and eventually married my black lover. It was one of many best decisions I ever made and looking back, I know I’m much more happy in so many ways than if I would have stayed with my white husband. Absolutely zero regrets.

It’s a long story of how and when I we t black exclusive but I’m one of these women who divorced my heating husband and eventually married my black lover. It was one of many best decisions I ever made and looking back, I know I’m much more happy in so many ways than if I would have stayed with my white husband. Absolutely o regrets.
Aww 😭😭 I'm really sorry to hear that you had to bear the humiliation of having to marry a white dude but I'm so glad that you got out of it

Aww 😭😭 I'm really sorry to hear that you had to bear the humiliation of having to marry a white dude but I'm so glad that you got out of it
PLEASE don’t feel sorry for me Ammy. Yes, at first, it hurt to find out my white husband was cheating on me, especially when we were only married less than four years.. But what my ex doesn’t know now is that I truly THANK him for all his lies and cheating.. if not,, and looking back now, I may have still been in a sexless and very unhappy marriage with a man who is now unsuccessful in his life and worst of all,, I might not have ever met the amazing black man I’m married to now.

So the short of what I’m saying here is that my ex white husbands many lies and cheating, put me in the arms of a much, MUCH better man, who happens to be black..

Thaaaaank you Ammy! That's what I'm talking about. It's not only about sex with black men or getting pregnant from them, it's also about embracing the African culture , to be part of the african community , to make the standard couple consists of Black man and white,black, latina , .....etc female. And the standard child is black. It's about a new world and way of life where the black race is superior and ruling

Thaaaaank you Ammy! That's what I'm talking about. It's not only about sex with black men or getting pregnant from them, it's also about embracing the African culture , to be part of the african community , to make the standard couple consists of Black man and white,black, latina , .....etc female. And the standard child is black. It's about a new world and way of life where the black race is superior and ruling
Exactly

PLEASE don’t feel sorry for me Ammy. Yes, at first, it hurt to find out my white husband was cheating on me, especially when we were only married less than four years.. But what my ex doesn’t know now is that I truly THANK him for all his lies and cheating.. if not,, and looking back now, I may have still been in a sexless and very unhappy marriage with a man who is now unsuccessful in his life and worst of all,, I might not have ever met the amazing black man I’m married to now.

So the short of what I’m saying here is that my ex white husbands many lies and cheating, put me in the arms of a much, MUCH better man, who happens to be black..
I'm so happy for you 🤩

Back