• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Cuckold contenued

BBC HOTWIFE KAT97

I'm a dirty little girl for big black cock♠️
So I woke up this morning to my bull after he fukked my brains out last night he fell asleep inside me so this morning I started sucking his big thick cock while he was still sleeping as his big black cock grew in my mouth I started getting wet he woke up and got behind me and fucked me hard while my husband slept on the floor it was amazing

So I woke up this morning to my bull after he fukked my brains out last night he fell asleep inside me so this morning I started sucking his big thick cock while he was still sleeping as his big black cock grew in my mouth I started getting wet he woke up and got behind me and fucked me hard while my husband slept on the floor it was amazing
You are beautiful. You are taking the steps to change the world.

Best wake up ever

Perfect devotion

Thats the way we should all wake up too. I hope once you guys woke him up, the he made breakfast for you and a bath. But a good cuck always waits outside and listens for your African King to ejaculate first before walking in. Once you hear that, then wait about 5-10 min later and present them with breakfast in bed and a warm towel.

Thats wonderful! Is hubby always there? I don't get to watch anymore and my wife and her bull are very much in love. But, not sure if he is ready or willing to give us a baby. Its purely his decision only. We just wait for him to decide.

Back