• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Cheating Wife

I have my doubts about there being any or many cheating wives.

A friend was caught out over the weekend. A young black guy was screwing her in a car park. Ellen was bent over the hood of the car with her tits handing our and, except for hold-ups and heels, naked from the waist down. She told me that she's done this a ton of times but on this occasion a friend of her husband's drove into the car park and she was caught in his head lights.

Of course her husband was not best pleased that Ellen had been caught. Matt told everyone that she was cheating, but that he'd forgiven her for the sake of the ******.

Since I used to go clubbing with Ellen in the past. I know that the truth of the matter is that he was happy for her to meet up with young black guys and I have even been there when he has stood, watched and masturbated.

I know it is embarrassing for you guys if one of your friends catches your wife being fucked by a young black guy but, please, please be honest about it. Better still; since you should be proud of the fact that she's being fucked by a Black King, tell everyone about your lifestyle before you get caught out.

I have my doubts about there being any or many cheating wives.

A friend was caught out over the weekend. A young black guy was screwing her in a car park. Ellen was bent over the hood of the car with her tits handing our and, except for hold-ups and heels, naked from the waist down. She told me that she's done this a ton of times but on this occasion a friend of her husband's drove into the car park and she was caught in his head lights.

Of course her husband was not best pleased that Ellen had been caught. Matt told everyone that she was cheating, but that he'd forgiven her for the sake of the ******.

Since I used to go clubbing with Ellen in the past. I know that the truth of the matter is that he was happy for her to meet up with young black guys and I have even been there when he has stood, watched and masturbated.

I know it is embarrassing for you guys if one of your friends catches your wife being fucked by a young black guy but, please, please be honest about it. Better still; since you should be proud of the fact that she's being fucked by a Black King, tell everyone about your lifestyle before you get caught out.
Very interesting Karen. I e joy reading about cheating wives, especially wheb its with Black guys. I myself was cheating on my husband but my cheating was motivated by his cheating on me, long before my affair. Surprisingly to me. my affair led into be very serious and I finally filed for divorce before he ever found out about me... I've been black exclusive ever since..

The thing about it all for me is that once I had that first experience with that black guy, and also knowing about hubby cheating on me, I didn’t want him near me and because of other problems even before my first black experience, we were already sleeping in different bedrooms.. Our short 4 year marriage was a disaster almost from the beginning, especially when I found out about him cheating on me with his former High School gf.

It's not cheating, it is just how natural selection works out for the inferior white race !

You are what you are made and it's the parents and schools who will shape the inferior white races future and I know that the BNWO offers a wonderful life for white couples who accept the realities and it's the way our society is developing.

I am thankful that our own children were brought up in a ****** unit that accepted Black Racial Superiority and could see the benefits that a Black Kings huge cock brought to our marriage and that they went to a school that was dominated by pupils from the Superior Black community.

Although it's obvious that a white couple is the perfect ****** unit to have children fathered for them by a Black King it's still not something that our sons and ********* currently learn about in the classroom. So we as parents need to take responsibility for making sure that our sons and ********* understand their rolls and can enjoy the productive and loving marriage that the BNWO wants them to have.

It's not happening now but in a hundred years time, in a world that is nurtured by Black Kings and the BNWO. I'm sure we will look back and wonder why it took so long for a white couples marriage vows to embrace the wonderful life that we will all be enjoying by then. Before then I expect a white couples marriage vows to embrace this and we will say something along the lines of; to be my wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish the children fathered by our Black Kings, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow.

I'm sure that it will soon be perfectly normal for a white couples husband to be kept in chastity, either using a device or increasingly by his being castrated as our son was. I look forward to the day when society will expect a white couples children to be fathered by our Black Kings with the white husband recorded as the father when it is registered. It will then not matter which of our Black Kings undertakes the task of fucking his potent sperm deep into the wife's fertile cunt because officially all of the couples children will have them as the parents.

There is something incredibly exciting in being cheated on, when my first wife said she’d cheated on me it opened an incredible world to me, I found myself blushing bright red and my clit becoming rock hard. I’ve been a cuckold ever since. It’s the real experience of being cheated on that clicks something inside you. I encourage all wives to cheat.

Back