• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Caitlin Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know most people don't watch the WNBA, but to see these Black women athletes beating her down is so hot. She is a good ball player but they are kicking her ass. I would love to see the Black players make her eat some pussy
I was watching the Wings and Fever game the other day, and below is the video of clark being taken down by Kalani Brown:

When I saw this, I nearly blew a load. It was fantastic watching clark get hammered. After Brown knocks her down, she just walked away as though she swatted a fly, no empathy.

When Carter knocked her down earlier in the season, I wanted to get down on my knees and worship Carter:

Watching that whitle little girls being beaten around by these Black Goddesses makes watching the WNBA worthwhile. Plus, Brown is a true powerful Goddess.

This thread is dangerously close to getting deleted for violating the racial violence policy. I still may delete it. But for now, it is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back