• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

BNWO hopes and dreams.

After Adam22 paid Jason Luv to fuck his wife and make him such a prominent cuckold icon in the BNWO, I'm trying to figure out what would be next for the movement.

We see cam girls like Tara Babcock pumping out BBC content, even though she INSISTS she's not into that (let's hope she slides dosn that slope and face first into a real BBC)

I want to see a future where cam girls with white boyfriends get knocked up with their inferior seed, then have their men get sterilized, only to then abort their baby for $$$ and views, eventually cucking them with a superior black male.

I want to see white politicians neutering themselves for the cause and those married to white males making their spouses do it to show their solidarity.

I want to see a news report about the uptick of white males going to black doctors and being removed from the gene pool in support of the cause.

Commercials about over the counter medicine that will end us white's ability to pass on our inferiority to a new generation.
Then imagine all the reports of it being used in situations where white males are slipped a mickey in their drinks and found out they're chemically castrated by someone who's identity they'll never know because they refused to accept the BNWO.

Back