• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

BNWO cultivation

I believe in doing my part for BNWO, me and my wife have been serving BBC and spreading the worship of BBC.

We were introduced to BNWO by my wifes best friend, she professed how good it felt going BBC only and permanently Cucking her Husband, that her husband really enjoyed it. She went as far as to get a Tattoo of a spade above her pussy. My girlfriend wanted us to have a threesome with a black man but I refused. I was interested in having her peg me though but she was never interested and just wanted to get Fucked.

I don't know how it happened but me and my wife just stopped having sex and Instead I would just give her massages something was missing. She said she would peg me if I tried chastity and thats when my eyes opened. Being in chastity felt so good eventually I agreed to a cuckolding session where I was in chastity and a man with a beautiful BBC to worship came and fucked my wife it felt so good eventually we started joining gang bangs where my wife and her friend would get fucked by BBC while I watched in chastity, it felt so good I cant describe how natural and good it felt, we were both happier than ever living in euphoria.

Now me and my wife have dedicated our lives to the BNWO movement we host regular orgies in our town and I invested in a triplex where I offer bulls free apartments with in house snowbunny maids to enact the BNWO currently we have 6 local members committed to BNWO 3 snow bunnies and 3 pussy free Sissy white boys. Me and my wife go to music festivals and events to suck and worship BBC and inspire white boys to go pussy free and there girlfriends to go BBC only. We lead by example and are looking to invest everything into cultivating BNWO in reality. My wife has been bred with exactly 267 black men and delivered one black baby that she she co parents with the father. It feels so good to know that I am not passing on white genes. I have been in chastity for 5 years and permanent chastity for 3 years I have serviced over 200 BBC and worshipped every BBC my wife has fucked. Me and my wife have both had BBLs and I have had breast implants to be a bimbo sissy. We have two live in Masters that we financially support and drain the balls of everyday.

I plan to make hypno and think of more ways to dedicate to the cause, Im also hoping to make BNWO clothing cheaper.

You’re a glorious asset to the cause
Thank you. I just want to do my part to bring the beautiful euphoria of the BNWO to reality as much as possible. I enjoy living it 24/7 and im going to be braver about how good it feels to assume my place as a pussy free cuck. Leading by example is key and I work hard to invest in the BNWO. I think if more whiteboys and snow bunnies knew how good the lifestyle feels how rewarding it is to worship BBC it would be a mainstream movement. The most effective way of spreading the BNWO in my opinion is to cater to the BBC, the masters cock will convert people to the movement. By giving the Masters financial support I give them the opportunity to spread the movement by cucking one couple at a time or converting snow bunnies to BBC only before they waste time with white cock.

I would love so much to serve the BNWO but I am not a young man anymore and my wife absolutely will not (church going woman). In addition I live in a small midwestern town where finding others with my interests is not easy. I have been obsessed with whites serving blacks and interracial breeding all my adult life, I’ve even explored the possibility of finding a white female side chick that loves it and wouldn’t mind having a cuck wannabe like me as a cleanup boy. But again… small town. What to do?

I believe in doing my part for BNWO, me and my wife have been serving BBC and spreading the worship of BBC.

We were introduced to BNWO by my wifes best friend, she professed how good it felt going BBC only and permanently Cucking her Husband, that her husband really enjoyed it. She went as far as to get a Tattoo of a spade above her pussy. My girlfriend wanted us to have a threesome with a black man but I refused. I was interested in having her peg me though but she was never interested and just wanted to get Fucked.

I don't know how it happened but me and my wife just stopped having sex and Instead I would just give her massages something was missing. She said she would peg me if I tried chastity and thats when my eyes opened. Being in chastity felt so good eventually I agreed to a cuckolding session where I was in chastity and a man with a beautiful BBC to worship came and fucked my wife it felt so good eventually we started joining gang bangs where my wife and her friend would get fucked by BBC while I watched in chastity, it felt so good I cant describe how natural and good it felt, we were both happier than ever living in euphoria.

Now me and my wife have dedicated our lives to the BNWO movement we host regular orgies in our town and I invested in a triplex where I offer bulls free apartments with in house snowbunny maids to enact the BNWO currently we have 6 local members committed to BNWO 3 snow bunnies and 3 pussy free Sissy white boys. Me and my wife go to music festivals and events to suck and worship BBC and inspire white boys to go pussy free and there girlfriends to go BBC only. We lead by example and are looking to invest everything into cultivating BNWO in reality. My wife has been bred with exactly 267 black men and delivered one black baby that she she co parents with the father. It feels so good to know that I am not passing on white genes. I have been in chastity for 5 years and permanent chastity for 3 years I have serviced over 200 BBC and worshipped every BBC my wife has fucked. Me and my wife have both had BBLs and I have had breast implants to be a bimbo sissy. We have two live in Masters that we financially support and drain the balls of everyday.

I plan to make hypno and think of more ways to dedicate to the cause, Im also hoping to make BNWO clothing cheaper.
I wish I could stumble across someone like you irl and help me persuade my gf to cuck me and become a bnwo servant with me :/ so many lucky Whitebois have met you they don’t know how lucky they are

Back