• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

BLACKED wont deliver to my country

I want a set of Blacked lingerie so bad, but sadly they wont accept order from my country. Is there any other way for me to get my hand on one those somehow?

You may be able to find a post box that will forward mail to you in another country. You rent the mail box with instructions to forward to an overseas address. I think I've heard of people that have a home base in their own country and work overseas or in different countries for extended periods of time and don't want to have to change their mailing address all the time.

Other than a personal trusted friend to mail it you, that would be the only way to get something sent.

Good luck

You're a sexy young lady. You should be able to get a tall dark and handsome man, say ~ 7 foot tall, with at least a 10" mentula, deliver those underpants to you. Then you can model those underpants and see how long it will take before he rips them off to make love to you.

Of course then he'll have to go back and bring more undergarments. Maybe he can find a few more dark skinned buddies to bring them to you. And you might be able to find a few young Vietnamese friends to host them? Hey, even bi/gay/CD slim, hairless, really pale and bendable young 'men'?

Blacked hates SEA sadly the only way around is either get a trusted person or get a post box like the guy above said

Back