• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black Religion

I wanna start a black religion online let see how it goes. Where white will denounced their race, race traitors, worshiping blacks, shouting black is better and god. So who is in? If you have any ideas feel free to drop it here or my dm
I'm definitely joining this religion! I will worship my black superiors every single day and denounce all inferior white slaves like me. I live to serve the bnwo!

How do we go about it? Should we start it online like a virtual meeting or a physical gathering like a worship center where you white inferior come and worship?
I think it has to be online, at least to start. With so many spread across different countries a physical gathering will be difficult until it grows and numbers are big enough to allow places of worship to be used.

Ideally in person where we can pray, worship and serve Black Gods such as yourself but I agree in that at first it will have to be online. Any cucks who have a Black God near them should be obligated to serve in person.

You know how pilgrimages are a thing in many religions? Perhaps we should do the same, by bringing our white families to Africa at some point of our lives, the place where everything began and our Gods arose from the earth! And don't forget to teach them some chants or customs in order to show their complete submission to the BNWO.

Back