• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black Owner for a Submissive "Man"

Good morning, Black Kings and Queens. I know a submissive "man" (there is no such thing, but I can not say "b*y") who wishes to be dominated by a dominant Black man. He is not on here, but he does have Session. So you know, he is from the UK and wishes to be with a Black man from here or who is now living here. Lastly, his limits are watersports, anal, shit and sexal photographs or films of himself. I will give out his Session ID to any Black man who fits this. I am on my knees for my betters.

P.s. you will probably find nothing but loser whitebois on here lol. If you want a bbc I would recommend a hookup app like grindr. I can't count how many bbc I have gotten off of there

Than how would grindr, a hookup app for men to fuck other men, be a bad option to get your white "man" some dick lol? Make it make sense

Back