• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black KINGS

I would say 16 to start, (age of consent). I can tell you my d@ughter (who is mixed race) has a cuckold white boi that tags around with her, but has sex with an African lover. The three of them are together most weekends and I'm sure my d@ughters cuck has eaten her lovers sperm on many occasions. At this age, the young BBC has grown up with this lifestyle as part of his sexual experience and it will be all he will ever know. Also, it trains him to be Alpha over other white males and allows him to practice his sexual prowess.

Wow! Your d@ughter has a nice arrangement. How did she get a whiteboi to be so submissive? Do you think it was forced (like ultimatum) or is he just feminine and gravitated to it? Either way that black boy has it good! Do you think she’ll get married to him? Or is she still young??

I would say 16 to start, (age of consent). I can tell you my d@ughter (who is mixed race) has a cuckold white boi that tags around with her, but has sex with an African lover. The three of them are together most weekends and I'm sure my d@ughters cuck has eaten her lovers sperm on many occasions. At this age, the young BBC has grown up with this lifestyle as part of his sexual experience and it will be all he will ever know. Also, it trains him to be Alpha over other white males and allows him to practice his sexual prowess.
So ideally, both boys should be 16?

I like the idea of having a whiteboi sucking bbc’s in front of an audience of various aged black men that freely participate. In that scenario, the Wyt boi will definitely be conditioned for LIFE and will crave it. A real Free use hole for our superiors. Wow!

Back