• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black king I met on Grindr is offering to make my biggest fantasy a reality

So I finally gave in and decided to go on grindr one last time before deleting it (I've had a girlfriend for almost a month now but I've been struggling to leave the BNWO behind) and it seemed like I had no luck, yeah a couple of black guys in my dm's but nothin out of the ordinary. But then just as I was literally about to delete the app I got a message from this black dom that was only 5 miles away, he said he was looking for a girl that wanted to be his slave and forced on hormones, this immediately peaked my interest so I added him on snap. We talked a bit more and he said that he was gonna make me his slave, that he was gonna corrupt me and make me leave my old life behind, that he would record our first hookup and blackmail me with it in case I got cold feet, that he would force me on hormones and make me his permanent sissy to constantly worship him, that he would pass me around to his other dom friends, everything he said, every single word he sent, is exactly the same as my deepest and darkest fantasy, something Ive always fantasized about but I thought would never happen, seemed like something out of a sissy hypno video and that's it, seemed too far-fetched to ever happen, but now, here it is, at my fingertips, my deepest darkest fantasies and desires only a 5 miles away.

I felt this rush of excitement and nerves throughout my body, I almost can't believe it, I don't know what to do, I'm with my girlfriend and we're doing pretty good but this is a once in a life time sorta thing, its got me so excited and confused, I told him I had a girl and that I was unsure and all he said was "trust me a week with me and you'll never be able to go back", jesus that almost made me leak as soon as I read it, I don't know what to do, he is so tempting, makes almost wanna give in, but part of me still wants that normal life with my gf, I'm such a confused little white boy rn

Just be wary of a scammer. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Scammers might get pics of you and then blackmail you into paying them.

"this is a once in a life time sorta thing"

You said it.

You should at least try it.Plus, you're unlikely to still be dating your gf in a couple of years. Relationships nowadays tend to be less long-lasting and your gf doesn't have to know.
Do you have screenshots of the chats?Upload them!.We want to see them.

Back