• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

BBC Breeder: Things To Remember

cuckboie

Author
Breeding Stud Things to Remember:
1. Only breed MARRIED white woman. Make sure they have a cuck that can support your offspring.
2. Take Semenix great stuff! Bigger load and more sperm. Drink water!
3. Never invite them over. Always go to them.
4. Have a burner phone and never give your real name. Create a alter ego/alias
5. Post a listing here on Darkwanderer for stud service. Then, sign up on Hotwifes, Tinder, POF, AFF, Fetlife, DL, Wife wants to play, BtoW and Cuckoldplace.
6. Be willing to travel and stay for long period of time at couples homes. A typical breeding cycle: 2x loads per day for 5 days min (3 days before peak cycle)
7. Make sure the cuck pays for everything!
8. Insist on STD tests before breeding. The fact that you ask tells them you are respecting they sexual health.
9. Sign a "no responsibility agreement" before she gets pregnant.
10. Have several ongoing at any one time. White females cycle at different times.
11. Get comfortable with group breeding sessions. 2 or 3 breeding females and 7 BBC's typically that rotate thru the night.

I have helped and guided many young black studs in years past with my wife and helped support her high sex drive. I have also coordinated breeding parties for friends. All of our kids have different fathers and we have had success with all of them, but they are not involved in our babies lives.

Thank you for your service and for supporting the cause!

Back