• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Anyone want to have a serious bnwo discussion?

Well, I don't want to do voice but I am very interested in discussing with anyone that has any knowledge of any real world Black led organizations that politically might be sympathetic to and lend support to and promote BNWO principles and objectives. As a whiteboi I feel the need and would like to register my interest to them and provide them with my support...🖤♠️

Well, I don't want to do voice but I am very interested in discussing with anyone that has any knowledge of any real world Black led organizations that politically might be sympathetic to and lend support to and promote BNWO principles and objectives. As a whiteboi I feel the need and would like to register my interest to them and provide them with my support...🖤♠️
I met a black guy at a gym, he told me about a blm rally , I went with him and I meet with him about once a week now. Not an organization but I was out with a sign on the street with him ,,, I was so excited

Back