• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Any other virgins here?

I'm 32 y/o South Asian sissyboi - I've been a Pussyfree PIV Virgin all my life. I've had a few sexual experiences in my life (less than 10) - but they were all me getting anally pegged.

I’m glad you understand white faggots like yourself can’t please women like us Africans
You are, unfortunately, very accurate in your assessment of white males.

Fortunately for me, I found one of the only gorgeous women in the world to marry who doesn't like huge penises or aggressive sex.

I therefore don't get submissive like these silly white boys out here, begging for BBC and showing off their pathetically small genitals. LOL

You are, unfortunately, very accurate in your assessment of white males.

Fortunately for me, I found one of the only gorgeous women in the world to marry who doesn't like huge penises or aggressive sex.

I therefore don't get submissive like these silly white boys out here, begging for BBC and showing off their pathetically small genitals. LOL
Few things need to be said here, but don't get mad at me.
You are very fortunate to have a beautiful wife. You must be well endowed if your wife is satisfied with sex from you. How big is your penis size?
Not all Black Men have to fuck like a raging bull right out of the gate. I think your wife says she doesn't like the bigger dicks because of a few different reasons. 1. She wasn't horny enough to pull the cervix back and higher to allow a larger endowed lover to penetrate deeply. 2. She wasn't horny enough to allow her horny pussy to get wet and slippery to accept a larger endowed lover. 3. She has never had a patient, well endowed lover to slowly stretch her to the new size needed to accept his big dick. Some women are very small and very tight and need a patient man to slowly stretch and resize them, then ultimately allow them to reach the heavenly bliss of getting fucked by a real man.
The other white boys just know they can't compare or compete with Black Men and know they are pathetic and can't please a woman. They get off on being humiliated because it's really all they have left to do and it's a way to show their beta status in respect to better Alpha Men. Maybe you should join them and show yours.

By the way, this of course may not be true for your particular situation and I hope you don't feel mad about it in any way. ;)

My wife isn't part of it, no...

But I... I don't think anyone ELSE thinks I should have to... show....... my... my, you know. 😳😵‍💫

I mean, no one else has told me to.... and you aren't a black man... or a woman. You're just a peer... at most. I don't think anyone else will think I need to show... it. 😶

My wife isn't part of it, no...

But I... I don't think anyone ELSE thinks I should have to... show....... my... my, you know. 😳😵‍💫

I mean, no one else has told me to.... and you aren't a black man... or a woman. You're just a peer... at most. I don't think anyone else will think I need to show... it. 😶
Whew! I was a bit concerned on that one, but no one else chimed in. 😌

Back