• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Another one bites the dust

The Stranger

Chess Club Author
Just got home little bit started watching BLM related video. Before I could watch whole thing, it was gone. If you uploaded video, think was really good. If possible would love to watch whole thing on DM. And to chat about BNWO.

Note - I am not criticising the administrators or the guidelines

Just got home little bit started watching BLM related video. Before I could watch whole thing, it was gone. If you uploaded video, think was really good. If possible would love to watch whole thing on DM. And to chat about BNWO.

Note - I am not criticising the administrators or the guidelines
Hi, and thank you for not criticizing. Right now, we are going through tons of videos and identifying ones that have prohibited content. In a few cases, I am just shaking my head in wonderment at how people can find certain things arousing. But if we even think the media has u n d e r a g e content, or racial violence, if goes away. This is not news, and shouldn't be a surprise.

Now, one of the dead giveaways is when the graphic in the video or titling says the word "Teen". It may mean 18, but we have to be conservative and consider it u n d e r a g e. It is to protect the site and us from legal action.

I would use EXTREME care in using a video in DM. If it is a violation, and someone forwards it, then that can be bad for the user. I do not take kindly to using some work around to get around DW policies.

Oh, and for the record, Mods can't see into DMs, though we have other clues. But if we suspect something is wrong, we tell the Admins. They can read everything...

Have probably watched enough of the more extreme videos media in bad old days of this site - and if I'm being honest more then is probably healthy.

Back