• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Anal and Oral Sissy Training

IrisSissy

White boy Sissy loser
Hello Sissy's
I want to ask you about your anal and oral training experiences like what size is the biggest dildo you can fit or what's your deepthroat record? Maybe you can share some tips to fit bigger buttplugs or to fuck longer dildos for example. What is your record in diameter and length?

My boipussy for example can fit buttplugs up to 9 cm(3,5 inch) in diameter and can take dildos up to 30 cm(12 inch) in lenght and I'm able to fist myself.
I really enjoy training my pussy with my bbc dildo mounted on the fucking machine.
I want to be able to take any bbc that pounds my butt
So how is it about you? 😘❤️
IMG_20240802_214743.jpg

I'm not a sissy... nor do I ever want anything regarding anal sex... not as the giver or receiver.

With that said, I have to admit the idea of a black man "proving" his superiority by being able to force me to be naked, force me to kneel... and force me to orally pleasure him, mainly for the purpose of humiliating me makes my penis get erect.

Hello Sissy's
I want to ask you about your anal and oral training experiences like what size is the biggest dildo you can fit or what's your deepthroat record? Maybe you can share some tips to fit bigger buttplugs or to fuck longer dildos for example. What is your record in diameter and length?

My boipussy for example can fit buttplugs up to 9 cm(3,5 inch) in diameter and can take dildos up to 30 cm(12 inch) in lenght and I'm able to fist myself.
I really enjoy training my pussy with my bbc dildo mounted on the fucking machine.
I want to be able to take any bbc that pounds my butt
So how is it about you? 😘❤️
View attachment 421602
My "training" was at a glory hole and then going to gay bars to meet and serve some black men, which led to me getting gangbanged and loving it...

My oral training came over a period of time at glory holes in adult book stores. This led to buying lingeries and other female attire. This led to dildos and also meeting men I met online and my first anal fuck

Back