• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A Poll for Gurls (and the guys who love us!)

Nikkicd-tv

I'm a Gurl in the wrong body, who loves black men
Hi, Everybody! I hope everyone is safe, sane and getting along!

I was reading someone's post about circle skirts, and I had a question pop into my head.

Gurls and guys... Which do you prefer... A lifted skirt or dress for quick access or removing the dress before getting all hot and bothered? (I know, we all love to leave the heels and lingerie on, so I won't go there...)

What do you think?

My Master has different preferences depending on His mood and what He wants. In all occasions I am not to wear panties or even a G string. As you say I must never impede His access. Interestingly He likes me to wear some open rear panties when He offers me to his friends. Mistress prefers me to be in my maids outfit with full panties when we are alone. She does not want to see my useless clitty, unless accompanied by Master. I should add that no panties is very emasculating when we have Masters visitors. Master always makes me lift my skirt to show my locked clitty. "blush"

for quick access of course I lift my skirt or dress. I'm not going to waste time getting undressed. after all, quick access is necessary to provide a man quick satisfaction

I think this one may be universal. I wear looser and shorter skirts just to entice, tease, and allow men to access what they want, when they want. It doesn't matter what gender you identify as. When it comes to men, we need to be ready!

Back