• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A New Section for Sissies!

Suzi

A White Wife Enthralled with Black Men
Staff Member
Author
Hi, Everybody!

By popular request, a new section has been created for Sissies. Here is the link: Sissified!

This is for actual sissies, cuckolded sissies, transitioning sissies, white boys who want to become sissies, or those seeking information on becoming a sissy.

Feel free to discuss sissy-hood, what it means, how it affects you, your spouses/Significant Others, or what have you. Share makeup tips, clothing resources, experiences, whatever you wish. Sissies, this is your space!

Please note that this is a SAFE place for sissies. Superior Black Men are not to intrude. If you have a question about this, PM me.

The content will be heavily moderated, and those seeking to harass or otherwise create trouble with any sissies in that section will get to have a direct conversation with me that they will not enjoy. Please note that all other DarkWanderer policies will remain in effect, regarding a g e p l a y, violence of any sort, or any content deemed to be illegal or in violation of DW policies will be removed.

Enjoy, Sissies!

Suzi

What's your opinion on faggots? Or faggot wannabe's like myself?

I like sissies, and I think I understand them. But I myself just don't see myself as a sissy. However, being masochistic, a faggot, definitely.

And to be honest I haven't put much thought into this, nor have I looked into all forums, nor seen the need for one?

I am aware that there are cuckold sections that do exist. But although I'm a cuckold wannabe, I am still a wannabe without a partner. And that may never change. But lately I've been, well adding, linking and masturbating over a lot of thick dark long schlongs. Sometimes I wonder if I just love the attractive pale skinned sexy fertile women because I want to offer something (someone) to the dark skinned fuckers?

What's your opinion on faggots? Or faggot wannabe's like myself?

I like sissies, and I think I understand them. But I myself just don't see myself as a sissy. However, being masochistic, a faggot, definitely.

And to be honest I haven't put much thought into this, nor have I looked into all forums, nor seen the need for one?

I am aware that there are cuckold sections that do exist. But although I'm a cuckold wannabe, I am still a wannabe without a partner. And that may never change. But lately I've been, well adding, linking and masturbating over a lot of thick dark long schlongs. Sometimes I wonder if I just love the attractive pale skinned sexy fertile women because I want to offer something (someone) to the dark skinned fuckers?
I don't have an opinion, actually.

If you are gay, closeted or not, you do you, if that makes you happy. If sucking black cocks gets you going, then go find one to take care of. But I will wager that some sissies are at least bisexual, only they do not know it. Or perhaps they are so sexually frustrated that they would do anything for that intimate touch all humans crave. Call it a peril of chastity and/or denial.

I know for many sissies, being a sissy is more of an artform than a raw sexual need. They work hard to express themselves as the feminine ideal they possibly can be. Like they want to present themselves as the perfect vision of femininity they want. It seems that the 1950's housewife is their goal, a lot. I have also read where sissies are actually transgender-desiring guys who can only go so far. There is a lot of variation in the theme. I know there are sissies who are into other sissies. I suppose in their own mind that makes them trans-lesbian? Or there are sissies who are still into women. So maybe also lesbian? I dunno', it gets complicated.

I can agree that it is hard to not want to offer up something to a nice, hard black cock. I want to offer me, though my husband is in no way, shape or form a willing cuckold.

Thank you for your cogent response.

Reminds me of a CD who used to say he was homosexual when he dressed up. That is he preferred his wife. I'm not sure who was the top though. Him, or his wife.

Thank you for your cogent response.

Reminds me of a CD who used to say he was homosexual when he dressed up. That is he preferred his wife. I'm not sure who was the top though. Him, or his wife.
Interesting. Straight as a guy, and lesbian as a gurl. As for who was on top? I bet it was his wife. It sounds like a FLR.

I'm a newly "made" bi white guy that was brought into the homosexual area mostly by force - I was drinking and flirting with a Man in a bar, we talked for quite awhile and he mentioned we could go to his car for some extracurricular activities, we went out and after a few quick hits on a joint I started rubbing on and then sucking his rather large cock... It was the first time I had sucked a cock where I could see his face and get to know him - I'd been with maybe 15 or so men through some glory holes before this... It was an amazing experience and I absolutely loved it !!! We went back in the bar, and after a couple more drinks he invited me home with him, he did mention that he had has roommates, who are also gay or bi and that everyone living there are tops - to make this quick - once we got to his house all of us were having a couple drinks and good conversation... Richard started rubbing his hands on my chest and down my back and then told me to get on my knees and suck his cock - I happily and quickly complied, within a couple minutes all the Men living there were standing around me with those wonderful long thick black cocks out and stroking them.. they all took turns, moving in front of me and having me suck on them for a while... Then I was pulled to my feet and my clothes were rather forcefully taken off me and I was getting double stuffed like a damned Oreo... While I never resisted, I was also never asked if I wanted this to happen... I was NOT *****, but I didn't ever give my consent either... I've never gone back to his house or talked to Richard since.... But damn, I can't quit thinking about the feelings I had as I was surrounded by those Men and had cock after cock put down my throat and up my ass... I want to do that again! Be the center of attention at a circle jerk, so to speak...

Am I any kind of normal in this? My desire for those big black cocks... I'm kinda hoping that some Black King is going to invite me to a date and it ends with me being the only white sissy among a group of Black Men and having to take all of those wonderful Cocks and loads of cum in my mouth and up my ass and sprayed all over my face...

Back