• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A New Section for Sissies!

Suzi

A White Wife Enthralled with Black Men
Staff Member
Author
Hi, Everybody!

By popular request, a new section has been created for Sissies. Here is the link: Sissified!

This is for actual sissies, cuckolded sissies, transitioning sissies, white boys who want to become sissies, or those seeking information on becoming a sissy.

Feel free to discuss sissy-hood, what it means, how it affects you, your spouses/Significant Others, or what have you. Share makeup tips, clothing resources, experiences, whatever you wish. Sissies, this is your space!

Please note that this is a SAFE place for sissies. Superior Black Men are not to intrude. If you have a question about this, PM me.

The content will be heavily moderated, and those seeking to harass or otherwise create trouble with any sissies in that section will get to have a direct conversation with me that they will not enjoy. Please note that all other DarkWanderer policies will remain in effect, regarding a g e p l a y, violence of any sort, or any content deemed to be illegal or in violation of DW policies will be removed.

Enjoy, Sissies!

Suzi

I'm an older (58) white guy who just recently discovered the ecstatic joys of being pushed to my knees and then feeling a big hard cock pushed into my mouth... Your hand holding my head still as you fuck my mouth...

arab sissy fag to use and abuse
cukold tooooo
I am a arab Sissy fag CUCKOLD perverted and effeminate husband 60 old , my busty curved beautifull arab wife 41 old

My anydesk 959371560 and 1 134 273 214

Teamviewer 1 059 467 pw lopette54321

Lalo Page

6A8DF35C-5365-463A-84E5-2682328AC56E.jpg

551_1000.jpg

828_1000.jpg

737306-1_cr.jpg

Back