• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A Moderator's Advisement- Please Read

Suzi

A White Wife Enthralled with Black Men
Author!
Author
Hi.

Some of you have been complaining about censorings, warnings and outright removals of certain content. So to help, let me speak plainly.

1. This site is privately held. The owner of the site can do what he wants. We have the option to play or not. It is his world, and his rules. Fairness does not enter the picture here. We are all guests. That includes me.

A. That being said, if someone has a genuine question, please feel free to IM me. I DO follow up! We are all human, and as such, we can make mistakes.
B. We are not paid for what we do. I certainly am not. I give my time out of a desire to serve, and some inner needs I have. So be nice. We are volunteers.
C. Want to be a part of the solution? Then become a Moderator. IM me and I will help you get started.

2. Due to the actions of certain religious groups around the world, and the reactions to them, some topics are completely off-limits. These include violence of any sort, especially violence being used as an extreme measure to eliminate an entire race. This is a hot topic at present, and honestly, if it were up to me, the guests posting such things would be permanently banned. Depending on the material, it still might be. So don't try us. It could be your FAFO moment.

A. Sexual violence, as in non-consensual sexual activity, is a difficulty to administrate. For many, it is a fetish to explore. But because it is violence, we still have to censor it. I get it, the **** is making reading difficult, especially for an Author like me who focuses on it as a theme. But this is necessary to be consistent.

3. Young ones. This has become a very troublesome issue. No normal human wants to negatively impact a little one. But there are some abnormal ones around, so we have to blanket-impact everyone. So, while certain words are filtered out, it is done with a desire to protect the site. It is a pain, I get that. I have some of the same issues. I think being able to see a happy IR ****** with little ones is a happy and joyous image. But because of lawyers, pedos and the morons of the world, we have to go the extra mile. But see #1 above, if this really bothers you.

4. Spammers/Scammers. We are being subjected to Spammers/Scammers daily. So if your account got blasted to bits, especially in the forums, I apologize. I have to use what info I have, as well as my intuition. Currently we're averaging about 20 new accounts per day that are Spammers. But these Spammers/Scammers are here after your personal information. We're trying to protect you.

A. ****If you find your account is being harrassed by someone, PLEASE LET AN ADMIN OR MODERATOR KNOW IMMEDIATELY! I have zero tolerance on this.

If you have any questions, please reply here. Thank you.

Back