• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A message to our black superiors

SubSissyBNWO

Black supremacy matters. White suffering doesn’t
I just want to let our black superiors know that there are many of us out there that support you in doing whatever it takes to make the BNWO happen and finally put an end to us whites wether that means white enslavement or white ******** because we believe in the BNWO and that it’s for the best.

It’s clear that the BNWO isn’t going to happen naturally so if it must be forced we not only support but encourage you to use any and all extreme measures, brutal force and anything else you must do for the BNWO. Us whites are stupid, dangerous and worthless animals that absolutely do not and should not have any rights so please treat us as such.

I’m sure there will be some that have a problem with this post but I know that there are many more that agree with it and there are a lot more of us out there that support you in this then most realize.

Back