• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A Full Day as a Gurl In Public

Nikkicd-tv

I'm a Gurl in the wrong body, who loves black men
I recently completed a multi-state, multi-day road trip, visiting ******. During this, I was given an unprecedented (yeah, I know, we are all tired to that word) opportunity to be alone, with a large part of my feminine wardrobe, and the time/privacy to do it. So I did! I travelled from Albuquerque to El Paso en femme, and had a mix of feelings and experiences. I also visited a number of adult theaters during my trip, also en femme, and I will detail those soon.

But to leave my hotel room, I was all dressed, not in the sexier satin dress/miniskirt kind of thing, but as a woman. I wore my hair and makeup, of course, and my breastplate and satin panties, along with knee-high stockings. On the outside, I had a maroon high-collar satin blouse and black faux leather leggings, tan-colored suede low strappy heels, and a brown suede and tan fleece-lined ladies' coat. Nothing sexy, just reasonably stylish, and as it was colder than Hell, I was reasonably warm. I was also semi-tucked, so I had a passing appearance of a camel-toe, though as I got colder, my clitty began to retract and ruined the effect.

Once I had my bags loaded, I drove to get gas, a snack and a drink for the road. I drew no stares or anything as I did everything, and the clerk was nice-enough. I smiled and used my non-hypnotically enhanced female voice, which is softer. With pretzels to snack on, I made my way South to El Paso.

For some reason, my drink made me have to tinkle frequently, and I was having to stop at every rest area to relieve myself. The wind was fierce, and I was glad I had not worn a skirt, as there was little doubt I would have had an 'uplifting event'. I did have one later that night, after I went out in a different outfit, but more on that in my El Paso post. So I made my way to the women's restroom, and did my business, ensuring to sit and keep my knees together, and wiping. I could hear women coming and going, and one with the filthiest mouth I had ever heard, male or female. That was a very eye-opening eavesdropping as one women was bad-mouthing her husband. Evidently it is true that 'Hell Hath No Fury...' as this woman seemed set to commit murder by the end of the trip.

My 3rd pitstop did incur a problem. After I was finished in the ladies' room, a young man, no more than about 20 or so, crossed my path and started to harass me. He was loudly calling me out, and calling me some rather offensive names, but considering he looked like some wannabe' gangbanger, I simply kept walking by and left him behind. I did catch his girl poking his chest as I pulled out. I felt humiliated, but I survived. But again, I was ever so thankful that I wore leggings, instead of a dress. It just felt safer. Which leads me to pitstop #4. (Yeah, I know, bladder the size of a mouse).

At that stop, I had to wait as there was a line. No big deal, I was heads-down in my phone when some creep came up and whispered in my ear he wanted a BJ, or he was going to 'out me'. I looked at him with some astonishment. I was already out in public, how much more out was I going to get? I just shook my head and made my way into the ladies' room, where another woman followed me in. She just stood outside my stall and spoke, reassuring me that I was fine, and that he was an ass. She said she would call the police for me, if I wanted, and would stay by me. I declined, as I didn't want to spend an hour waiting for someone and had no way to really 'do' anything about the guy. I followed her out and as I got in my car, he saw me and motioned me to join him. I just shook my head and left.

For the rest of my drive, I kept wondering. 'Is this what cis-women go through all day?' If so, they are made of some stern stuff and men are mostly assholes. I did take some solace in regarding myself as a woman and that I could suck it up and endure anything I was likely to encounter. It wasn't like I was going to be sexually assaulted or anything like that.

When I finally reached my hotel, I was able to check in, and get a room easily enough, though one of the staff must've had their child with them, as this young girl, could not stop staring at me. It was even worse when I went around to pull into my parking spot next to my room. Staff everywhere were staring at me, like I was some sort of Martian or something, one guy making me feel so uncomfortable that I grabbed my stuff and locked my hotel room door behind me and sat on the bed, pondering my next move. I had planned on going out and getting food, and doing some sight-seeing en femme, but at this point I was getting a bit upset. I had spent the day feeling so very feminine, as female in my day as I ever had, and yet I felt it being stolen from me. I figured if the hotel staff was this bad, then who knew what the public would be like?

So I changed, and transformed, and did the necessary things I had to do, until nightfall. Then I transitioned back into my femininity, and made my nightly exploration.

Back