1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

Yes I'm a Black Cuckold!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the new Dark Wanderer!' started by BlkBiCuckold, Feb 4, 2018.

1. BlkBiCuckold

BlkBiCuckold Active Member Member

First of all its very nice to be here...and be here as I truly am. As you may have guessed from the tittle, I kind of divert from the tried and true cuckold stereotype..smile. Truth be told I am loving every minute of it and hope to participate in some interesting discussions with the other members.
    I have never written a story before but would like to try my hand at it...from a black cuckolds perspective of course!
    Talk to you soon I hope!

DeeAnnaMontana likes this.
  2. DeeAnnaMontana

DeeAnnaMontana Well-Known Member Member

I have to say I am intrigued by you...I will watch this thread and follow you to learn more!

3. BlkBiCuckold

BlkBiCuckold Active Member Member

Hi thank you for the follow! What is it exactly that intrigues you?

DeeAnnaMontana likes this.
  4. DeeAnnaMontana

DeeAnnaMontana Well-Known Member Member

Your story, your picture, and you are bisexual - like my husband. My mind just boggles with possibilities and my naughty mind is doing summersaults! LOL! Do share more!