• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

WTF?

Black Pine Diaries

Author!
Author
It's been over 2 weeks now since anything has been promoted/approved from the Submit folder to the Archive. What's going on, has our moderator gone on leave/given up/been dismissed? I have a bunch of stories to upload but am reluctant to do so unless they are going to be subjected to the due process. I have fans who are asking when my next chapters are to be published. I am unable to tell them given nothing seems to be happening.
Hello, anyone out there?

I'm with you and not submitting more. Not out of protest but support. The moderator has a quite a workload waiting. Imagine how worse it would be if prolific authors keep uploading. That list isn't getting smaller. If anyone cares what I write, I'm still creating. If you see me online, I'm crossing my fingers and tapping away new stories and characters in the meantime.

To be fair, Dig420 has been giving his time for free. I think we maybe need someone else to lend a hand with the modding. Agree it's not optimal at the moment. Problem is, a lot of the submitted stories aren't ready, and need editing further, and they pile up in the "submit" section.

Back