1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

. Worshipping my strap on

Discussion in 'Cuckold Stories' started by Lutheran Maid, Apr 17, 2018.

. Worshipping my strap on 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thread
  2. Reviews (1)
  1. Lutheran Maid

Lutheran Maid Well-Known Member Author!

I was never one for kinky toys. Tongue, fingers, cock, these seemed perfectly able when it came to the sexy pleasures department. But I admit it now, my strap on has changed my life and for the better. It is black, some ten inches long, and harnessed around my waist and between my legs so when I fuck Adrian, the base really does bump nicely against my clitty. It is a straight model, lithe and dominant. Don't buy a curved thing, you can do damage with those. You need to know the exact direction that you are poking when inside him. When I first wore the strap on, watching it bounce around in front of me, I laughed. It looked a little comical. I wasn't used to a body image with something that stuck out of the front of me (save for perhaps my tits!!). But when I wore it, over tight black leather jeans and boots, it did make me feel dominant. It made me feel as if when I took Adrian I would be doing the fucking. I know when we girls say we go with a man, we say we fuck him, but a proper fucking is done when you are inside him, making him come on your sleek black strap on.

The first time that I wanted a strap on of my own was when I watched a video clip of a woman fucking a man and his cock stiffening and shooting because of how she stroked inside him. That seemed incredibly powerful! The guy was grunting an groaning and the woman, well she was so obviously the boss! So I told Adrian that I was getting one, and that it would definitely be black. I'd noted down at the club that when I danced with black men, Adrian seemed quite acquiescent. If I danced with a white guy he would get bristly. I suspected that he thought black guys superior, so the idea of fucking him with a black strap on seemed sexier too. Before it arrived, when we were playing in bed, I would always insist on putting a couple of fingers up his ass. His bum insides were hot, moist, and tight. Of course he smelled of toilet there, but I persevered with my pinkies, making him lick them clean after each little stretch time. 'I want to control you' I whispered as he grimaced on my fingers, 'and then when I take a black boyfriend, you'll be good and loose for him to fuck.' It was dirty minded play. Adrian's eyes would roll when I fingered him and talked that way. He was obviously responding, even though he wouldn't freely admit it. Feeling how tight he was, knowing how I fantasised about fucking him hard, I knew that something else was required too though. So I read about butt plugs and bought him a set of three that graded up in size. I made him wear them through the day, to work. They were uncomfy, embarrassing, but I persisted. He started to read about them worried and said that some guy's arses stayed stretched out when they had been modelled on plugs and a strap on. He was worried about 'problems in his old age'. I said 'OK, no pressure', but there was no pussy for Adrian until he went back to them. There was no pussy for him until he started to suck my strap on whilst I stood dominant, legs akimbo before him. It was about that time that Errol asked me out on a date. He knew that I was married but he asked anyway. The thrill of dancing, dating, going out with a black guy was such a thrill that I said yes. I remember telling Adrian that licking and sucking my strap on, wearing the plug now had a purpose. I was dating Errol and when he took me to his bed, I would ride bareback. I knew that Errol was perfect, easy, smooth, confident and sensuous. He would like it that I had my husband to heel, that I was pegging him.

How many weeks was it that I had Adrian sucking 'strappy' before I slotted his rear? May be five, may be six. But I wanted it thorough. I wanted to be able to push up his ass, slow for sure, but to go near full length first time. Adrian kept asking about Errol. He kept badgering on with questions about whether he had kissed me yet, touched me. He stared at the way I dressed for Errol, the club night gear. My jeans were sparkly, skin tight, my boob tubes showed off my assets in the most outrageous way. I didn't tell Adrian that Errol had fucked me that very first date! He just took the kisses from the off and put his hand down my jeans. Later, he pushed me forward against the wall and took me casually. His cock inside me was exquisite and I wanted all the more then to fuck Adrian a similar way. I told Adrian, there would be no info about the dates until he bent over nicely and took strappy up the rear. It was so sexy telling Adrian that as he knelt on the carpet, looked up at me obediently and took my strap on smoothly back and forth in his mouth.

'Once you're undone...as a proper man.....once you're an arse bitch, I might tell you how things are with Errol' I sneered.

Watching a man suck your tool that way, it changes your psyche. It really does! I loved fucking his mouth with it, grabbing his hair and sliding the glans of the strap on towards the back of his throat. Adrian was learning to relax his throat, to resist the gag reflex. I kept thinking about how this was a preparation for Errol ejaculating down his throat. I kept thinking about how I was preparing Adrian as a gift to give him.

'Please Emma...please try now....fuck me' He asked humbly one Saturday evening as I had him kneel and worship my strap on.

I felt brass hot and hard about him. I felt that I could demand anything.

'Once I fuck you, you never fuck me, ever again' I told him crisply.

It pulled his rug. It really pulled his rug! He wasn't ready for that. Back to Errol his mind went.

'He fucking you? That guy fucking you now?'

I let the question pass. He wasn't allowed to know. I didn't need Adrian's cock any more. I didn't. Sex with Errol was brilliant!!

'Are you ready to fuck....as my bitch?'

Ignorance is a soft assassin tool. It muffles the self esteem of a man like a suffocating duvet. It wraps him around and around so his arms are pinned and he accepts that his reality is the one you assign him. That is what a toy, sex and the mind meld. He stared up at me like a puppy. The perspective from down there must affect someone like Adrian. My breasts in that flimsy blouse, the contours of my hips in the jeans the straps and buckles that secure that which has been owning his mouth. But he was prevaricating. His mesmerised little face wasn't moving. I slapped his face for him and it startled him.

'Are you going to be my bitch?'

He nodded. His eyes blinked. They were full of tears. His vulnerability should have softened me, but it didn't. I simply told him to drop his pants and pull out his plug.

I bent him over the end of the bed and looked at his rear. He had waxed his arse skin so that there was not a hair present. His arse hole, well, it looked like a cunt. The rim of the hole was a pretty pink, deeper than the colour of his flesh and the interior a moist darkness, a snug cavern to be explored. I told him to put his hands behind his back and I handcuffed them together. We're not toy people, but if you are going to fuck a bitch, its nice to have a place of traction, something to hold as you thrust. He was trembling. Adrian was trembling from head to foot. It made his arsehole spasm.

To his credit, he didn't beg. He didn't beg for me to be gentle, or careful. He knew that to put your arse up was to surrender. I imagined Errol fucking him. I imagined Errol fucking him casual, as a diversion during an indolent day, between times of taking me to the master bed. I lubed up the end of my black phallus and ran it up and down between his cheeks.

'I see Errol whenever I want' I told him.

He nodded, his face buried in the pillow.

I put the neatly formed black glans up him. He groaned like a woman giving birth. I couldn't feel his arse clamping on me, but you could see his rim gripping the tool. Once that flurry of spasms eased, I glided in an inch or two more and now he yelped.

'I'm spending the weekend away with Errol....understood?'

I knew what that signified. I knew what that meant to Adrian. Errol was my lover now.

'yes!' gasped Adrian, in a paroxysm of discomfort. I slid strappy up another two inches and held station. Adrian was sucking down breathes and then they ran away in front of him. He was panting. I started to move back and forth inside him, just a couple of inches glide. The gentle rhythmic pressure on my pubes, reaching down to my clitty was delicious! I loved it, watching my weapon glide in and out of him. I loved the bitchood of it.

'You put your ass up for this when I tell you. You pop your fucking hole up for filling without question.'

Adrian was whimpering into the pillow. I had hold of the cuffs, wrenching back his hands so that his shoulders twisted in an uncomfortable rhythmic test. I started to glide him, with each thrust going a little deeper. He wasn't resisting now. The initial pressure suffered, his shame embraced, he was mine to fuck. I liked the sounds of it, the gentle bump, suck, bump, suck of the fucking. I liked the dirty smell of his ass. His breathing now it was working to my rhythm, bitch mistress's control. He was being a good little bitch. Little moans issued involuntarily from his lips.

I felt below. As I thought, he had an erection.

'Why I would ever lie with you when a black guy dates me...that's beyond reason. You'll sleep in the guest bedroom, do you hear?'

'Yes Miss' he moaned.

I was to the hilt now. The plugs had worked. Its just the bottom bit that fights you. Once you own the, you own him. I started to thrust freely, holding the cuffs, guiding his hips so that the thrust ran deep and true.

He was spunking, I knew that he was, and all over the clean duvet. Listening to him grunt as it splurged out, spilling on the crisp cotton, I sneered,

'I own you'.

He nodded.

'I own you' I repeated louder still.

'Yes Miss!' he answered dutifully.

[Not read Lutheran Maid's novel 'The Intimacy of Three' yet?! Its available in print and download form from Amazon.]

2. AllenJ

AllenJ Well-Known Member Member

oh this is so hot for me, even my nipples are tingling

jizzelle momo and Lutheran Maid like this.
  3. Newmantoplease

Newmantoplease Member Author!

WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS OMG

(Also an ongoing series like with chapters from you would be great, kind’ve like Curt Bruch’s “Out Of Africa” series.)

Rate this thread:
/5,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.