1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

Why is it so hard to find a REAL Bull?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlkBiCuckold, Feb 7, 2018.

1. BlkBiCuckold

BlkBiCuckold Active Member Member

My girl and I have noticed that finding a "real Bull" is not as easy as it sounds. In our experience, being a Bull involves a lot more than cock size. For us at least, its about the Bulls attitude, personality and dominance. A big cock is often the initial attraction, but real Bulls have the ability to make the cuck really feel like a cuckold (and love it) and cause the wife to want to give full access to her body because the Bull has earned that right! So far it has been like looking for an animal on the endangered species list. They are out there but hard as hell to find.
    Curious what other couples (and Bulls) in the cuckold lifestyle have to say about this!

EdmontonCarrieann and sexyboots like this.
  2. geraldg

geraldg Well-Known Member Member

Could it be that the approach is wrong or you are looking in the wrong places? I mean, instead of looking for a sexual partner who is a bull, look for an assertive, dominating, aggressive male who you can then make into a sexual partner. Does that make sense?

EdmontonCarrieann and sexyboots like this.
  3. BlkBiCuckold

BlkBiCuckold Active Member Member

Sorry for the late reply and yes that make more sense than anything I have heard so far...will give it a try!

EdmontonCarrieann likes this.