• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Why is it so hard to find a REAL Bull?

Could it be that the approach is wrong or you are looking in the wrong places? I mean, instead of looking for a sexual partner who is a bull, look for an assertive, dominating, aggressive male who you can then make into a sexual partner. Does that make sense?

Sorry for the late reply and yes that make more sense than anything I have heard so far...will give it a try!

I sincerely hope you find one, I have the same bitch whereas in Edmonton one has a better chance of winning the lottery. Sparse pickings here. The approach wouldn't matter here, shit I would be lucky to find even justa BBC alone here. Feeling ya on this topic.

Cheers!
Carrieann

My girl and I have noticed that finding a "real Bull" is not as easy as it sounds. In our experience, being a Bull involves a lot more than cock size. For us at least, its about the Bulls attitude, personality and dominance. A big cock is often the initial attraction, but real Bulls have the ability to make the cuck really feel like a cuckold (and love it) and cause the wife to want to give full access to her body because the Bull has earned that right! So far it has been like looking for an animal on the endangered species list. They are out there but hard as hell to find.
Curious what other couples (and Bulls) in the cuckold lifestyle have to say about this!

Back