1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

white girls need to learn

Discussion in 'Welcome to the new Dark Wanderer!' started by bihubsuck, Feb 16, 2018.

1. bihubsuck

bihubsuck Member Member

they say no to BBC.they never think they would try BBC,but their white cunts drip when they see BBC.To bad white women with their head instead of their cunts.It would be a better world.,.............I am a proud white cuck,and I make sure my wife's pussy, mouth and ass are always treated to Superior BBC

kirstenkarling and luvpussy68 like this.
  2. sitravon

sitravon Member Member

I'd love to say that about my wife

3. CumSlurpingCuckold

CumSlurpingCuckold Well-Known Member Member

African Phallus is the pinnacle of masculinity, and its only natural and proper that all women yearn for it deep inside. I'm a Beta White male and know that Black Breeding is the way for me.

4. CumSlurpingCuckold

I feel like, yes, BBC is the way forward. Alpha Black phallus has Breeding Rights. I want to preach on it, spread the good word, the same as you. So strong, hard, powerful. Black dick. Its fucking superior. I think most women instinctively know it too, but are ashamed to admit it. As more and more White men like us realize the potency of Black penis, women will admit that its what they've always wanted as well.

5. DeeAnnaMontana

DeeAnnaMontana Well-Known Member Member

My husband started thinking about this way before I did. I was never against it, just never had any black men hit on me. About 10 years ago, I was in a situation where I was able to spend time and get to know a handsome 30 year old black stud. I was 44 at the time, and he charmed me and seduced me and by the time we were done talking on the first day, I was wet. Little did I know how much my life was about to change and the things he would awaken in me!

586_1000.

Bobby, Gerwina and luvpussy68 like this.
  6. luvpussy68

luvpussy68 Well-Known Member Member

Another hot photo of you that I love. Love seeing your fine ass.

DeeAnnaMontana likes this.
  7. DeeAnnaMontana

DeeAnnaMontana Well-Known Member Member

Always good to have a man that appreciates and admires me!

luvpussy68 likes this.
  8. luvpussy68

9. luvpussy68

I love all of your photos. From the top of your head to the tip of your toes, you are HOT.

10. Supporting BNWO

Supporting BNWO Member Member

Take it from me that it's the younger generation of white girls that are well "educated" about BBC. Just about all of the prettiest girls in my high school dated black guys.

11. FullyCucked

FullyCucked Member Member

Am jealous of this generation.

luvpussy68 likes this.
  12. AliceNaugthy

AliceNaugthy Member Member

I think you are wrong.
    The white girls, we know very well, that the BBC are the best males and lovers, the Alpha males to ride and fuck any white girl.

They are my favorite lovers, for their good and big black cocks that we and our white pussies and asses, we want feel very deep inside of us also because of its more masculine, more dominant character in his way of treating a hot and naughty girl.

So far, many young women and white wives have already chosen when we want to be well fucked, hard and deep, do it with a black lover.

The issue that is still complicated (less and less, fortunately) is to want to be pregnant by them, our black lovers and have their beautiful black children is something that still in certain communities, they do not understand but that is more common and normal, see more interracial couples, every day that passes.

I still have not decided to have a child, but my question, is if I dare to raise a baby black, I'm thinking about it.

Sincerely Alice, a hot and naugthy white girl :)

[​IMG]

CumSlurpingCuckold likes this.
  13. CumSlurpingCuckold

I think its wonderful that you're considering having a Black baby. So many of our generation are deciding not to reproduce. Personally, I doubt I will ever be a father, but I understand the desire, the need some women feel for motherhood. You have natural child bearing hips and it would only be natural for a Black Bull to put you in the family way.

AliceNaugthy likes this.
  14. AliceNaugthy

AliceNaugthy Member Member

You're right.
    For our generation, having children is no longer something priority, because it makes us less free, have one or several children, forces us to devote a lot of time to that work.
    I still have not decided if I will, but I think that soon there will come a moment when wanting to be a mother
    An important change in my life, and yes, I thought much in having black babies. I really do not care what others think only my wish, and very probably a baby
    interracial, which is going to be black, for the domain of color of father, in all cases.
    I also have not decided if I'll have it alone, or I would like to raise him as a couple of a black men. Alice

Do not you think it would be beautiful that this baby I hold in my hands, be like mine, my black baby ? :);)

[​IMG]

CumSlurpingCuckold likes this.