1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

white girls need to learn

Discussion in 'Welcome to the new Dark Wanderer!' started by bihubsuck, Feb 16, 2018.

1. bihubsuck

bihubsuck Member Member

they say no to BBC.they never think they would try BBC,but their white cunts drip when they see BBC.To bad white women with their head instead of their cunts.It would be a better world.,.............I am a proud white cuck,and I make sure my wife's pussy, mouth and ass are always treated to Superior BBC

luvpussy68 likes this.
  2. sitravon

sitravon Member Member

I'd love to say that about my wife

3. CumSlurpingCuckold

CumSlurpingCuckold Well-Known Member Member

African Phallus is the pinnacle of masculinity, and its only natural and proper that all women yearn for it deep inside. I'm a Beta White male and know that Black Breeding is the way for me.

4. CumSlurpingCuckold

CumSlurpingCuckold Well-Known Member Member

I feel like, yes, BBC is the way forward. Alpha Black phallus has Breeding Rights. I want to preach on it, spread the good word, the same as you. So strong, hard, powerful. Black dick. Its fucking superior. I think most women instinctively know it too, but are ashamed to admit it. As more and more White men like us realize the potency of Black penis, women will admit that its what they've always wanted as well.

5. DeeAnnaMontana

DeeAnnaMontana Well-Known Member Member

My husband started thinking about this way before I did. I was never against it, just never had any black men hit on me. About 10 years ago, I was in a situation where I was able to spend time and get to know a handsome 30 year old black stud. I was 44 at the time, and he charmed me and seduced me and by the time we were done talking on the first day, I was wet. Little did I know how much my life was about to change and the things he would awaken in me!

586_1000.

Bobby, Gerwina and luvpussy68 like this.
  6. luvpussy68

luvpussy68 Well-Known Member Member

Another hot photo of you that I love. Love seeing your fine ass.

DeeAnnaMontana likes this.
  7. DeeAnnaMontana

DeeAnnaMontana Well-Known Member Member

Always good to have a man that appreciates and admires me!

luvpussy68 likes this.
  8. luvpussy68

9. luvpussy68

I love all of your photos. From the top of your head to the tip of your toes, you are HOT.

10. Supporting BNWO

Supporting BNWO Member Member

Take it from me that it's the younger generation of white girls that are well "educated" about BBC. Just about all of the prettiest girls in my high school dated black guys.

Gerwina and luvpussy68 like this.
  11. FullyCucked

FullyCucked Member Member

Am jealous of this generation.

luvpussy68 likes this.