1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

Violence in cuckolding fiction?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CandaceApples, May 15, 2017.

1. CandaceApples

CandaceApples Member Member

How violent do you like cuckolding fiction? Do you think it should all be one hundred per cent consensual for everyone involved? Or do you think the bull should beat the cuck, and that the hot wife should enjoy watching her hubby in pain? Keep in mind, I'm asking about fiction, not real life.

2. geraldg

geraldg Active Member Member

It doesn't need to be fully consensual , as the cuck can be browbeaten or humiliated or blackmailed or intimidated into it, but I am personally not in favor of physical beatings. Spankings, light bondage, etc., that helps enforce it is okay, however.

3. Lutheran Maid

Lutheran Maid Well-Known Member Author!

For some readers I know that there is a frisson if coercion is involved. But this can be psychological too. Light disciplining to role features in some of my stories, but I'm not a fan of significant violence, especially that stuff where you see a man kicked or kneed between the legs. At base, that which inspires a story, there is a consensual if very unequal relationship. I presume that this is what attracts readers, dominant females and males and beta males.

4. dig420

dig420 HMFIC Staff Member Administrator

It can definitely be hot if the woman is portrayed as enjoying the assault on her husband. Everybody likes different things, I don't judge a particular expression of the fetish as long as publishing it won't get me in legal trouble lol

5. AlfonsoAnon

AlfonsoAnon Member Member

For me, it depends.

Roughing the cuck up a little, as a show of dominance, is alright with me. A slap to the face, a punch or knee to the gut, maybe even a kick in the ribs is all fine in my opinion. Enough to stun or hurt (and put the cuck in his place), but not enough to cause real long term damage. For me, the wife needs to be on board with it too. Either actively encouraging it or participating. I don't like it when its used as a form of coercion to get the wife in bed.

But I don't like it going much beyond that. Getting a bloody nose, or having teeth knocked out, or broken bones is too much. Or if its simply a sadistic beating for the sake of being a sadistic beating. Nothing enjoyable about that for me. And needless to say castration and snuff are well beyond my taste.

6. CandaceApples

CandaceApples Member Member

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

For me, I tend to get really turned on by violence... broken bones, knocked out teeth, the man nothing more than a weeping, bloody mess... the whole nine yards. Yummy! While the superior male gloats and then fucks me in front of his victim. But I don't want to go so far that I turn people off.

7. dig420

dig420 HMFIC Staff Member Administrator

I don't remember the name of the story, but someone else might. It featured a wrestling match between the husband and a bigger, stronger man, where the wife goaded the husband into it. In the end the husband loses of course, and the winner strips his pants off and basically tortures him with shots to the testicles while the wife cheers him on. It was pretty fucking hot.