1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

. Three Short Letters

Discussion in 'Cuckold Stories' started by CumSlurpingCuckold, May 31, 2018.

. Three Short Letters 4 5 2votes
4/5, 2 votes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thread
  2. Reviews (2)
  1. CumSlurpingCuckold

CumSlurpingCuckold Well-Known Member Member

Dear Jerome,

My God, thank you, thank you, thank you! Hallelujah! Sarah's pregnant!

Thank you for your sperm, that precious fucking seed thats made her a mother.. I've never seen my wife so alive and glowing. We adore you, we love you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this Jerome. Its a Blessing, and may you always and forever be our Sire.

I know this isn't the first time you're a father. But its a first for us. Its special. We've wanted to start a family for so long. And then we met you. Its been like a fairy tale. Biologically, spiritually, you complete our marriage on so many levels. Everything is so perfect now.

And... Thank you, Sire, for fucking my face too. I was hesitant at first, but I needed it. Sarah needed to see it, I needed to be put in my place properly. I love the way throating your cock gives me goosebumps and makes me tear up, makes me cry. Don't ever think you're hurting me or that I can't take it. Skull-fuck me as hard as you like, always.

You're a fucking God. I've drank your sperm, fresh from the source, and oozing secondhand from her womanhood. Despite what I lustfully swallow, you blissfully left your mark. We've welcomed you into our marriage, and I will support your offspring with her like my own. Whatever it takes, financially and emotionally. You've conquered me, and the nest I built for my wife is yours to fill.

You've relieved me of my husbandly duties, and I couldn't be happier. I love drinking your cream pie and am so proud of my wife for choosing you. You're the superior man by any standard, and... I just want to help spread your seed, to suck your dick, serve you in any way possible.

I'm sorry, I'm rambling. I fucking worship you man. Thank you. Thank you so much for knocking her up. Thank you for replacing me, giving my wife a healthier, superior child. Sarah loves you so much more than me, and I am forever in your debt, always ready to be at your service.

Basking in your Glory,

Your humble servant,

Josh

Dearest Sarah,

I'm so proud of you. You and Jerome have always made such a beautiful couple. Even in the beginning, when you asked my permission to date. I knew this was something special. The first time I saw you smile at him, I knew my permission didn't matter. It was meant to be.

The Ideals we share are being made so real inside you as I write this. I love you so much. Racial harmony and women's liberation ultimately happen in the same place -- where Jerome was, and is still with you.... between your legs, in your womb.

Giving him our marriage as a willing and fertile vessel, we're championing social justice, embracing Black masculinity and ending the privileged White patriarchy. Liberating and empowering, thrust after thrust, replacing me inside you -- Jerome is only taking whats his right, and giving you what you need.

You know I could never cheat on you, so Jerome is very likely ending my bloodline, ending my prospects in the gene pool with a deep splashing spewage of African sperm, making you really and truly a feminist for the first time. . There won't be that many more opportunities for me to reproduce. He's giving you our first born, and I could never ask for a more perfect wife.

And... I'm so glad that you asked him to fuck my face. It kind of seals the deal, you know. Everything feels more complete this way. I'm not a real man, I liked it too much. Slobbering, gagging on him -- it was worship. I started to worship Jerome when he fucked my throat.

Bowing down, getting down to go down on him, its been a spiritual experience, preparing him for you with slobber. I surrendered all pretension of my husbandly rights over to him. Natural selection is breeding out my White Guilt, ending my lineage with the certainty of Karma, and drowning my heritage with the spewing sperm of Black cock's ascendancy. Reparations are paid as his seed is sewn, and it feels so fucking good. Your liberation is my own.

Your fertility drenched in that potency, that sweaty, beautiful, racial harmony, social justice and emancipation... cum slick hairy Schmoopie, marinating and inseminated, Cerridwen's Cauldron, African Creampie, a cuck's divinity, conceptual purity.

I'm sorry, I'm starting to ramble and tear up now. Thank you for your acceptance. Thank you for letting me be a faggot and a cuckold. You're everything to me, and Jerome is something even more. Its perfect. I know in my heart that carrying Jerome's child has already made you a better mother than I could ever have.

The woman I love has been impregnated by a stronger, smarter, more masculine, healthier, superior Black Alpha male.. Why shouldn't I be happy for you?!? This is a turning point in our lives, so its time to share it with our friends and family.

Let me tell Mom first, but then lets go public with it. Our nest is ready. I watched and tasted him breed you here, and will devote my life to this cuckoo's nest.

Forever Your Loving Cuckold,

Josh

Dear Mom,

I'm a cuckold. There's no point in hiding it anymore, so I'm going to be blunt. You've seen them around town already, and mentioned it, so I don't know how much you might have already guessed, but Sarah and Jerome are a couple, and she's pregnant. Its definitely his, and we're looking forward to the baby. She loves him more than me.

I guess you could say I've fallen for him too though, in my own way, because... Well, to make a long story short, I suck his dick whenever they ask. At first, I was scared, but I quickly began to love it. I don't think I'm totally gay, and Sarah isn't divorcing me, but we're just letting everything follow a natural course. Sarah actually says she loves me more than ever, but.. Jerome is still on another level. I'm so glad I don't have to compete with him.

We found out she's pregnant about a week ago, but she'll be showing now soon enough anyway. We both love him and want to do so openly, and so we're going public with our trio now. You're the first to officially know about it though. I worry about what some people will think, but there's no denying it or hiding it anymore. They've been seeing each other for a few months, and she's happily carrying his child. He's the man of our house, and I'm well, you know... a cock sucking cuckold.

Please tell me you understand, or at least accept the situation. I want you to be the child's grandmother. Sarah mentioned naming the baby after you if its a girl. And I'd like for Jerome to start coming with us to family gatherings, eventually. He's not just replacing me in the family's genetic diagram, you know, but he's a real person, a loved one, a part of our lives. He's been so good for our marriage.

You've only met Jerome a few times, I guess. If you're okay with it, we should all have lunch sometime soon and you can see how its like with them. We've been married three years, but its so obvious they're the couple and I'm just tagging along. I love it. Anyway, I don't know how the rest of the family will take the situation, but I do know that I want it to continue regardless.

I know its so taboo and controversial. I'm sorry I'm always so full of drama. I'm embarrassed to be coming out of the closet too, but I'm also proud. I'm proud of Sarah, and I admire Jerome. I love them, and we're all really so happy for the pregnancy.

I just can't hide it anymore, Mom. I'm scared to admit this to people, but want to at the same time, because I know its right. It feels so natural to celebrate their love, but I know what some people will think, and it scares me. Please say its okay. Please say everything will be okay?

Sorry, I'm tearing up and trembling now as I write this. I'm breaking the news to you abruptly like this just to get it off my chest with someone, and I know (or at least hope) that you will always love me, however Sarah and I decide to live our lives.

I guess I just wanted to say... I love you, Mom. Sarah and I are starting a family with our Black lover, and I hope you'll give it your Blessing.

Your Lovingly Cuckolded Son,,

Josh

Newmantoplease likes this.
Rate this thread:
/5,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.