1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

. Three Responses

Discussion in 'Cuckold Stories' started by CumSlurpingCuckold, Jun 8, 2018.

. Three Responses 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thread
  2. Reviews (1)
  1. CumSlurpingCuckold

CumSlurpingCuckold Well-Known Member Member

Three Responses.

These are the responses to Three Short Letters.

Dear Son,

Thank you for your honesty, thank you for trusting me. I'm so proud of you for admitting what you are. Don't beat yourself up over it more than you must. You're a cuckold. A cuckold and a faggot. Its okay. Everything will sort itself out, don't worry baby. Of course I still love you.

Growing up, I always knew you were Beta. It was heartbreaking.... watching you fail at every little league sport I signed you up for. When other little boys were growing leg hair and taking girlfriends, you were still having nightmares and cuddling with Mama. When they started driving cars and having sex, you were still playing with toys and reading comic books, weren't you?

We were so glad when you met Sarah at college. She's so beautiful. Your father was never more proud of you than on the day you married. her. She's been so good for you in so many ways. Even now...

I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't talk about it. But you've been so honest and open with me about everything, I want to speak frankly as well. Your father was always worried that you'd turn out gay. Thats the main reason that you 'caught' us having sex so often -- he would set it up that way to 'accidentally' teach you about the birds and the bees. He thought you'd learn to be straight by seeing us. I never thought it was right, the way he used us as an example. I just went along with it, like everything else, against my better judgment. You know how he is.

I always knew for a fact you weren't gay, but he didn't believe me. Ever since I can remember, you got an erection around me, even nursing. Way before you knew what it was or why, you'd push that at me, hunching against me me every chance you got. Every time you had a bad dream and came to cuddle with Mommy, I would wake up the next morning feeling you grinding against my panties in your sleep. It seemed innocent enough, I never stopped it. You were too young to even remember.

So, I know you're not gay, Son. You grew up catching glimpses of another man, your father, fucking the woman you loved, the only woman in your life, me. And I know sometimes you watched more than you should have. Sometimes you watched for a while, but it wasn't your fault. I never stopped you.

In a way, your father was cucking you even before you grew hair on your little testicles. It reinforced your Beta nature. You learned early on that some men you just couldn't compete with. And now... Its been easy for you to realize the Black man is your superior as well. Baby, I know. Women talk. Black men are better. Its common knowledge. Like your father, you can't compete with Jerome. I know that and you know that.

Look, I'm being frank here. No more boundaries, okay? You were honest with me, and I'm going to be honest with you. You're not totally gay... but you are a faggot. A faggot for the big Black man, that is. You don't suck off random white guys. And I take it Jerome has never fucked your asshole? No? I'm guessing not. He's totally straight, you can tell he wouldn't be interested.

But he does enjoy beating up your tonsils, watching you choke and cry on BBC, correct? I'm guessing so. He enjoys putting you down, defeating you, taking revenge for generations of racial injustice. And thats what you enjoy too. Son, there's nothing wrong with enjoying that. Its harmless, just like when you hunched into me as a small child. Somehow, I think its just the way you were raised. Your father could be really hard on both of us sometimes. I think sucking cock is your way of coping. Jerome is like a father figure to you. A very horny and angry Black father figure.

You know how bad you're letting your real father down by getting yourself cuckolded. Especially by a Black man. Your father will never have grandchildren because of you, and he'll NEVER forgive you.. He's going to be crushed, so very disappointed in you. You know you would be punished for this if he could. You know he's going to disown you. Just accept it and enjoy it. Dad can't punish you anymore, but Jerome can and will. And you love it. So let Jerome fuck your face and enjoy it baby!

And I think Sarah must love him very much. It would be hard not to, he's gorgeous. She's very lucky. And you are too. She's such a good woman to share this with you. I know you will, but be so caring and attentive to her during the pregnancy. She has a very loving, but exhausting task before her now.

So who cares what other people think? I don't care what your father thinks, I'm proud of you. And I would feel honored if Sarah wants to name Jerome's child after me. You know, she looks so much like me that the baby might too. Isn't it funny how life works? I always felt special that you married a woman like your mother.

Lets have brunch one day next week. I can't wait to see your blushing bride in his arms. You're right, somehow it does seem appropriate already. God, he is a big man. And so muscular. Nothing like your father in that regard. But, I can definitely understand Sarah's attraction. I could tell there was something intense going on between them when I saw them together having ice cream. I just didn't know if you knew yet.

I'm so proud of you for putting Sarah's needs first. Even if you are fulfilling some of your own, it makes me proud of the way I raised you. There isn't a doubt in my mind that Jerome is giving her a more Blessed first born child than you ever could have. Maybe she will give you another chance, but probably not.

I will always love you Josh, no matter what. You're probably going to lose some friends and family over this. Your father will certainly disown you, but you will never lose me. I'm proud of you, son. You're about to start a whole new life going public with this, and I will hold your hand every step of the way.

Love,

Mom

Dear Schmoopie,

Thanks for writing. I love it when you ramble.

Jerome and I are going out of town this weekend. I forgot to tell him it was your birthday. I'm so sorry. We'll give you a quick pie before you drop us off at the airport. Thank you for taking care of the cats while we're gone.

Love always,

Sarah

Text message response from Jerome:

You one crazy white boy. Bring Sarah by tomorrow afternoon. And don't send me shit like that again, faggot.

Newmantoplease likes this.
Rate this thread:
/5,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.